Chapter - 52

The above song you can listen while reading the update. Happy reading!

Pranav : Sahana, this is the last time I am waking you up woman! Why do you sleep like a log?

Sahana woke up in a jerk and sat on the bed looking at the surroundings.

Sahana : Pranav, where did the beach go? Why am I on bed?

Pranav : Huh? Beach? Which beach Sahana? First of all you wake up late and then you ask me all pointless questions. Get ready quickly, paati is waiting for us.

Sahana : Pranav no, after we ate ice cream we went out na?

Pranav : Yeah, in your dreams! You fell asleep on my shoulder baby, I carried you here!

Sahana's was shocked.

Sahana's m. v : Wait, wait, wait, so that means? That was all a dream?? Oh goddd! Sahuu *smacks herself mentally* Why would you get such a dream? Of course he is changing but you can't keep such a high expectations from the kudos and arrogant husband of yours when he proposed you thought it was real? Gosh such a baby you are! And you call him a kindergarten kid oh gosh Sahana what are you? Huh?

Pranav : Sahana, if your pep talk is done. Will you please go and get ready? We need to have breakfast and leave for farmhouse! Should I lift you from here and drop you in washroom as well?

Sahana was flushed.

Sahana : No need, I would go myself! Pranav, we really didn't go anywhere last night?

She asked with a cute puppy face.

Pranav : Sweetheart, last night we didn't go anywhere but today we are going out so please go now!

Sahana's face fell and that didn't go unnoticed by Pranav. He mentally made a note to enquire her about it.

He was wearing a white t shirt paired with navy blue jeans. Waiting for Sahana he sat on the bed and scrolled through his phone. Her phone was ringing and it was from Priya(hope you all remember her, it's her sister in law)

Pranav : Sahuu, Priya akka is calling

Sahana : Answer it Pranav, tell her I will call her back.

Pranav : Alright!

Pranav answered the call to hear a squeal from the other side, he pulled away his hand from his ear hearing the loud squeal. Once he assured there were no loud yelling from the other side he kept the phone near his ear.

Priya : Sahuuuuuuuu

Pranav : Akka, it's me!

Priya : Oh god, sorry Pranav! I was just too excited.

Pranav : Ayyo, it's okay akka. Sahana is in washroom, she said she'll call you back when she is done.

Priya : Okay let her be, Pranav I want some ideas actually and I feel you can help me.

Pranav : Anytime akka tell me!

Priya : So, I actually want to surprise Abhi by proposing him. I am not getting any ideas, do you have any?

Pranav choked.

Priya  : Ayyo, drink some water Pranav!

He quickly gulped the whole water of glass that was on the table beside him.