Chapter-5

The day was hectic, she had to go through company's previous years files for some position recommendations and also whether all the PF accounts were settled in the website or not

The day was hectic, she had to go through company's previous years files for some position recommendations and also whether all the PF accounts were settled in the website or not. All the day she was running on her toes to make sure everything was alright.

Sahana : Sir, almost all the PF accounts and the salary accounts are tallied. Also the leave section and resignation section, will it be under me sir?

Boss : Yes Sahana! Good job you have done it real quick. Just go for a short break, after that you can enter the details of the new manager along with yours

Sahana : Thank you sir! Will do it as soon as possible. I will take your leave now.

She left from his cabin and went to the cafeteria. Vijay, was already there working on his laptop. He saw her and smiled at her.

Sahana : Working in cafeteria?

Vijay : Sorry mam! It would take me few days to adjust there. It was noisy and few of them were like flirting with me, so I had to come here.

Sahana chuckled at his words.

Sahana : Carry-on! I need your details to enter in the system after sometime. I will ask the attender to call you then.

Vijay : Oh okay mam! Did you come for a break?

Sahana : Yea! Actually there wasn't time for me to have my lunch as well, I was going through the files and stuff, so came for a break.

Vijay : Mam! One small suggestion. Work is work, but don't skip meals and keep yourself hydrated. We do work for earning and filling our stomach mam, one should never skip that.

Sahana : My dad says this too. Thanks! I won't skip the meals from next time.

Vijay : Gotta go back to work mam! Have a great day!

Sahana : You too buddy!

She went from there and drank her coffee, though it was late she had her lunch as she knew once she gets into work, she doesn't know when she will take a break.

After completing her break, she went back to her cabin and checked her phone. There was a location shared from her father, a small smile escaped from her lips which also brought back too much nervousness and a little bit of tension too.

She strongly felt that something  she knew was coming. She shrugged off the thoughts and entered her details firstly. Though things were pretty messed up, she managed to make them alright.