Chapter 43

The normal font indicates present

The italic font indicates past

Happy Reading 😊

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

She looked at him and he turned back to move back to his room.

Pranav : Vijay, he's leaving tonight.

Sahana : Oh okay! When is he going to be back?

Pranav : No idea!

Weeks passed away in a blink of eye. They don't talk much. It's been 2 months that Sahana had shifted to Pranav's home, living with his parents.

Vijay had gone somewhere, only Pranav knows about it. Sometimes she left text messages to him but they were seen and left. Priya and Abhi decided to keep their baby and take care of the new member coming up in their home.

Priya : Namasthe aunty ji!

Tulasi : Namasthe dear, come in! Oh Abhi you are here too. Please come dear. Sahanaa Abhi and Priya are here come down stairs dear.

Both of them came in and settled down in the couch. Sahana came down stairs and gave a pale smile to both of them. Priya just patted her cheek and ruffled her hair while she left a small chuckle.

Sahana : I'll go bring water and juice.

Tulasi : Sahana beta, you sit and talk with them I will ask one of the maids to do it all.

Sahana nodded and sat beside them.

Sahana : So?

Priya and Abhi looked at each other and Sahana looked at both of them with curiosity.

Priya : We've decided to keep it, our second baby is growing inside me.

Abhi : Second?

Priya : Of course second. My first baby is right here in front of me.

Sahana hugged her tight, tears fell from her eyes and Priya was emotional too. Priya broke the hug and they wiped each other's tears.

Priya : I am happy, I genuinely am! Thanks to you both for putting some sense into my husband's brain. I don't even have an idea what I would have been doing if not for you both. No offense but thanks to Pranav as well. His words actually hit the right string of your brother's heart.

Abhi pouted and both the ladies giggled.

Priya : What are you planning to do now Sahana? Job Or anything?

Sahana : Bhabhi, I don't know. I am not really sure about it.

Abhi : Think about it dear, it will help you get over things.

Sahana : Okay Bhai! I will think about it, Although right now I feel spending time with myself is more than enough I will see.

Tulasi came out and got the good news from them. She fed so many sweets to Priya and gave the couple her hearty congratulations.

She was lost in thoughts no matter how lively she tried to be. It wasn't easy for her, Pranav tried to send her home for a few days but she refused.

Pranav : Sahana, why don't you go home for a few days for a change?