Chapter 29

Pranav : You seriously don't have any opinion on me?

Sahana : Umm.. I do..

Pranav : What is it?

Sahana : That you are the world's best husband and best friend and this is all a joke. I don't have any opinion on you for heaven's sake.

Pranav : You don't know how dangerous I can be butterfly 🦋

Sahana : You won't be! You are a good boy right?

Sahana pats his cheeks as if he is a toddler and Pranav puts on his most annoying face.

Pranav : Shall we go home or do you have any more plans to limp like this and go on a world tour?

Sahana pouts and gets into the car. He drove the car and the cool breeze hit Sahana making her shiver, the dark sky looked as if it wanted to engulf her in the darkness and never let her back to the beast who was seated beside her.

The car halted at their apartment and Sahana got down from the car limping towards the entrance. She was climbing the steps that would lead her to the home entrance and Pranav pushed her to the wall support beside it and ran over the stairs.

Sahana : Pranav! Ahhhh you idiot husband of mine. Just wait and watch what I will do.

Pranav : What will you do?

Sahana : What can I do! Sigh after all I am just a common person unlike you who has a dominating aura around you like wifi.

Pranav chuckled and went to freshen up while Sahana fell on the couch and closed her eyes. She realised she did not have her phone. A wild thought to prank him came in her brain and without making it any more late, she went and did the arrangements.

Vijay and Krithi

Vijay was busy working in Pranav's office. He knew how strict Pranav was when it came to office matters. For the past few days he was busy with the interview and then now he was busy with the new job, adjusting things and stuff.

He totally ignored Krithi and Krithi on the other hand felt very sad about it, she felt like they were drifting apart or he found another girl friend. That evening she took early leave from the boutique and drove towards Vijay's office.

She asked at the reception about Vijay and the receptionist asked her to take a seat and wait for him while she informed him about her arrival.

Krithi sat there scrolling through her phone. She dialled to Sahana but her phone was switched off for her dismay.

Krithi's m.v: Is Vijju really busy or is he ignoring me wantedly? Why didn't he come when he knew that I was here? Should I just go away? But I miss him. It's been a week since I saw him. We haven't talked properly for three days.

She saw Vijay smiling and talking with a girl and her blood boiled. She didn't expect him to cheat on her. She thought he was a good person but on the other hand Vijay was talking to his new client. Once he was done, he went out to see if Krithi was still there.

She was walking out of the entrance and he ran behind her.

Vijay : Krithi... . Krithi!!

He stood in front of her panting for air.

Krithi : What Vij.. Oh sorry Mr. Vijay Sir

Vijay : Sorry Krithi! Work pressure is too much, I don't have time to take a breath also. I didn't mean to ignore you. I know that's what is going on in your brain.

Krithi : Vijay! Am I bothering you? Do you want me to leave you?

Vijay : The hell no! What nonsense are you talking about Krithi? Why will you bother me?