Chapter 17 A

The engagement was wrapped up in a jiffy. The rest day passed away in meeting the relatives and business friends from either sides. Sahana was still thinking about the conversation he had with his so called girlfriend. She shrugged away the thoughts and concentrated on the guests, their relations and names. Of course she did not want get embarrassed in future if she meet them by chance.

Tulasi : Pranu beta, the wedding auspicious time and date for wedding is in a week it seems. Is it okay for you?

Pranav : Perfect Mom! What do you say Sahu?

He asked looking at Sahana and she gave a broad smile and nodded a yes.

Tulasi : Sharath look at their understanding! I feel so happy to see them like this. After going home remove dhristi dear, I wonder how many people would have casted evil eyes on my son and daughter in law.

Sharath : I don't know about our son but they surely must have casted on our daughter in law. They must be feeling jealous that they missed such a beautiful yet mature daughter in law.

Tulasi : True that hahaha! Pranav and his father are like this only Sahana. Don't mind them. They love teasing each other. Come let's eat something now.

The whole family had their lunch together and by the time all the guests left it was late evening. Priya and Abhi were always seen running here and there looking after the arrangements. Sahana and Priya had to rush back to home and the men told them they would take care of rest of the things.

Priya : Finally! The ceremony was done. Now comes many more. You need to rest well Sahu, it's going to be so stressing yet it is going to come once in a life time.

Sahana : It should be a happy one for every girl right Bhabhi?

Priya : Yes it is and it is for you also.

Sahana didn't speak anything she just nodded and thought about the thing she is doing right then with her life.

They reached home and Sahana went to her room and fell on her bed. With so many thoughts roaming on her min, she didn't wanted to speak with anyone regarding what she was going through. She didn't want someone else to be worried about the things she was going through. She changed her dress and fell on the bed.

With so many thoughts roaming in her brain she drifted into sleep which slowly calmed down her brain and relaxed her physically.

The next week passed in a snap, people were busy in shopping and inviting relatives. On top of this the rumours of the business tycoon getting married gave them even more juicy gossips to write about.

3 days before the wedding

Priya : Yes pandit ji! The haldi is ready we only have to make it powder. All the aunties are here and we can start the rituals soon.

Pandit : Please do it soon madam, it's time already.