Chapter 35

Tulasi : Who brought these puppies in? As far as I know Pranav hates pets. Isn't it Pranu?

Pranav : Yes ma, I do but actually Sahana asked about it very cutely and I couldn't say no.

He said, eyeing Sahana and asking her to tell something while she was handling the cute puppies in her hand.

Sahana : Oh.. Ugh aunty I will keep them in my room and come.

Pranav : Come, I will accompany you.

Sahana : No! Stay! I will come in 2 mins.

Pranav : *whispers while smiling with gritted teeth* You do remember we need to share a room and shift things from yours to mine till maa and papa are here.

Sahana : Heck! Yes! Pranav and I will be back once we keep them back. You all have your chai till then.

Tulasi : Let me come along with you.

Pranav : Ayyo! Maa come with me I have to show you something

(He thinks like this on what to show his mother)

Pranav signals Sahana to quickly go and bring her things in his room, while she runs away from there he takes his mom to the balcony and shows random things.

Sahana brings all her stuff and throws it in his wardrobe. Her leg was loads better, it healed than before. She tried her best to bring all the emergency things and fell on the bed. Both the puppies went in the corner of the room and looked at her innocently.

Sahana : Ayyo my dears, don't worry! You are the best pets one can ever get. Just for some time okay? We will have some fun once we get some alone time. It's a promise.

That's when she noticed that the bed was super messy and she got up from the bed, the door burst open revealing Tulasi and Pranav standing there. He signalled her if everything was okay and she showed a thumbs up.

Tulasi noticed that the bedsheet was super messy and looked at both of them who were trying to signal things to each other. She understood something else and gave them a teasing smile and went from there. Both Pranav and Sahana didn't understand what that meant.

Sahana : What does that mean? Why did aunty smile? Did she get to know about us?

Pranav : Oh no! Sahana, we are dead. Come let's go speak to her.

 Come let's go speak to her