Chapter 15

Priya and Abhi were busy in the arrangements and stuff while Krishna was attending the guests. Krithi was there with Sahana. They had to leave to the venue in like 30 mins. Krithi got ready too.

Sahana : Krithi! Will he just kill me on the spot?

Krithi : I don't think so, he loves to be a gentleman so I suppose he will just let it go! Maybe

Sahana : I highly doubt if he would do that. He would definitely do something which will make me feel embarrassed for my whole life.

Krithi : You must stop overthinking. Now, your car sent by your dearest fiancee is here mam. We need to start! Gosh I am so excited.

Sahana : I feel like I am going to embarass myself very badly. God! Don't leave my side for a second also. Stick to me like a sticker. Okay?

Krithi gave her a are-you-serious look and rolled her eyes. Her father in the front seat and Priya, Krithi on either sides Sahana was seated middle of them. Her hands were cool, she was meeting him after the mess she created.

The destination came sooner than she expected.

Sahana's m.v : Thats all! This is the destination for my destruction! It seems pretty cool and attractive just like him but internally he is a jerk and this destination internally is making my life a living hell, and there is no body to save me! What a life?

Priya : Sahu, What are you thinking about? Come let's go!

Sahana : Ah! Nothing Bhabhi! Yes come let's go.

While walking inside she looked at all directions admiring the arrangements which were made.

She chuckled at the thing which was written, welcome to our beginning!

Sahana's m.v : Woah! Excuse me, I guess it should be written as Welcome to Mr. Demon's and Miss. Angel's beginning! Welcome to our beginning itseems. Who is so interested in this beginning huh! Neither is the groom to be, nor the bride to be.

They reached inside and her mouth hung open seeing the stage it was cute and cosy.