Chapter - 9

Sahana : Why would I be jealous on you? First answer my questions Mr. Pranav!!

Pranav : Eager much to know about my relationship butterfly? Well! My mom chose someone for me and I respect her choice. It's not that I am going to give us a chance, you can lead your life but then every single thing will be related to my life and my prestige as well. About my relationship! I can assure I would be loyal to you. Don't keep too many things in your brain. As I am loyal to you, I expect you to be loyal to me as well.

Sahana : What do you mean? I don't have any stupid relationships like you, nor would I get into any relationships after getting engaged with you. I know what you are.

Pranav : Keep your voice in control Butterfly! I don't like it when someone commands me.

Sahana : As much as you don't like it, people around you wouldn't too, have you ever thought about that?

Pranav : I don't care about the people around me!

Sahana : You do remember that without them you won't be able to do any work all alone. You will die out of loneliness if you scare away people around you like this.

Pranav : Loneliness is my best friend Butterfly!

Sahana : Why are you doing this to others and more importantly to yourself?

Pranav : Patience butterfly! Maybe one day I will tell you.

Sahana sighed and moved away from the place, she was about to go back to selection of rings but he pulled her back. The distance was too less between them, Sahana felt way too uncomfortable. She wriggled to get out of his hold.

Pranav : Remember this butterfly! I don't like any other man around you, even if it's my brother. You are MINE.

Sahana : Oh please now tell me to sit in home in a room and do all the house hold works, then nobody will see me. You won't have any problem too.

Pranav : That's amazing actually! Let's get married and then we will see about this.

Sahana : Are you for serious? God! Look Pranav, whatever happens I am not going to leave my job. Oh wait! Let me ask aunty if she would like her daughter in law to sit at home and clean utensils.

Pranav : Don't you dare tell my mom about this! She loves me dearly and I don't want my name to be spoilt. Any possible day if you do that, that will be the last day for your family and you as well.

Sahana : Got your weak point mister! Now I can play with you as well!

She said and smirked at him while he was fuming in anger.

Sahana : Come Pranav, we have to select the rings.

She said sweetly continuing to smirk at him. Having no option he followed her to the jewelry showroom.

Sahana : Please show us some couple engagement rings.

The sales person showed some rings, which Sahana was checking out.

Sahana : How is this?

Pranav : Oh please! I don't know about this selection and all do it yourself!

Sahana : No problem! I will call aunty. She will do it. Right Vijay?

Vijay : Yea! Yea! One minute I will call ma! She will be here within minutes.

Pranav : Vijay! Just get out from here!

Krithi : Oh! So this is what madam does leaving her best friend!