Chapter-14

Morning rays hit into Sahana's room even more earlier. She wanted to cuddle her soft teddy bear and sleep for some more time and dream about her dream man, who always comes in her dreams and kisses her on her forehead.

A small smile and blush forms on Sahu's face whenever she thinks of him. As she was thinking about it hit her head that she is going to get engaged to Pranav on that day.

She woke up and sat in a jerk. All the incidents from the day she met him on the road while he was flirting till the day she hacked his social media and posted their photo came as a boomerang.

Krithi : Wakey! Wakey! Sleepy head!

Sahana : Good morning Krithi! Why are you jumping like that as if it's your engagement?

Krithi : It's my best friend's engagement I am bound to be like this, now go and freshen up before I push you.

Sahana : Woah! Woah! Calm down woman! I wonder who will get hitched to you, he has to sign up for life time convincing you and take your tantrums. I pity him.

Krithi : Pity your dear brother in law then, he casted some spell on me!

She said and went into her dream land.

Sahana : I don't want to listen any more, I better go freshen up before you start speaking more.

She ran into the washroom with her dress. While Krithi chuckled at her. She came out after 15 mins in a lehenga which was selected for her engagement.

(The above was her outfit)

Krithi : My! My! Sahu you look gorgeous✨

Sahana : Aww! Thanks Krithi, you are doing my touch up and please don't make me look like a make up box, light shade as always okay?

Krithi : As you say mam!

Krithi was helping Sahana to get ready and Priya came in to check on her.

Priya:- Sahu you are looking so beautiful Kisi ki Nazar na lage ( Casting off evil eyes)  It all feels like, Yesterday only when I got married to your brother and you were just a teenager and today you are going to get married and leave this house, everyone in this home will definitely miss you and your naughtiness.

Priya said these getting emotional.

Sahana:- Bhabi don't worry we will meet up frequently and then you all won't be missing me.

Sahana stood up and hugged Priya and then Krithi insisted on clicking selfies and both of them agreed.

********************

On the other hand, Pranav got up and wore his outfit for the day.

( Pranav's outfit)

( Pranav's outfit)

It didn't take much time for him to get ready, he remembered that there was Vijay's hand involved as well in the hacking thing.

Pranav:- Vijay .. Vijay

Vijay:- Yess brother tell me!

Pranav:- Never knew you were on Sahana's side and helped her!

Vijay:- That... Actually brother. I..

Pranav:- U teamed up with Sahana and hacked my Instagram account 😠

Vijay:- I am sorry brother I didn't mean to actually do that

Vijay said making a puppy face for which Mr Arrogant melted

Pranav:- Ok ok don't give me that looks don't repeat it

Vijay (mv) Mr Rude didn't said anything umm.... Seems like Sahana is already changing Annaya hmm okk nevermind o will be spared everyday like this only 😁😁

VIJAY:- Sorry Anna Will never repeat it

Pranav:- Hmmm okk! Be quick and don't take hours to get ready!

Vijay : By any chance are you impatient and eager to see Bhabhi anna?

Pranav : You!!!

He ran from there escaping from Pranav..

To be continued..

Hello dear readers,

We are back with an update.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

How was the update?

Stay tuned for next update

Rate the update on the scale of 10.

Thank you.

∆∆ Me and Sakshi both are neck deep in studies so there will be one or two updates a week 🙂

Stay home
Stay safe.
Take care

- Madhurima and Sakshi ❤️💜