Volume 2 - Chapter 13: The Ambrosian War

EmperorJirachi: Hey everyone! Welcome back to RWBY: Heroes of the Omniverse!

Tsuyu: After last time, I really can't wait to see what's coming next.

Ochako: Yeah, I agree with Froppy over there. I say we kick back, relax, and enjoy some mochi while we follow with the readers through this chapter.

Tsuyu: Rolls her eyes. Ugh, you and mochi...

Ochako: Looks offended. What? Don't like it?

Tsuyu: No, kero. It's just that you bring it up all the time.

EmperorJirachi: Uhh... what's mochi?

Ochako: Gasps in horror. WHAT?!

Tsuyu: Uh-oh... You all should probably start reading. This is gonna get ugly... Sees Ochako chasing EmperorJirachi around while he's flying in his full-Jirachi form. Tsuyu sweat-drops at the scene before turning away and pretending not to see anything. Uh... DISCLAIMER!

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Ben 10. All characters and settings in this story belong to their respective owners and are not mine. Enjoy!

Chapter 13: The Ambrosian War

A pale skinned man with black hair, sideburns, and yellowish eyes named Tukson was seen running through a field. He seemed to be panicked by something, or rather someone. He then tripped on a random tree root, and came crashing to the ground.

Looking up, he felt fear grip his heart as two shadowy figures approached him. "Pl-please...don't! I won't tell anyone about what I saw! I quit for my own reasons!"

The first figure, who appeared to be male, shot forth a blast that managed to hit Tukson in the chest. "AHH!" The other figure, who appeared to be female, took advantage of their target's weakened state and connected another blast with his head. Darkness began to grip Tukson as the world began to slip away.

"N-no..." His eyes slowly closed as he collapsed in agony.

A dark chuckle filled the field, and the figure of Zs'skayr floated into view. "You two did well. This man will make a fine vessel for now." He drifted slowly over to the prone body of Tukson, and slipped inside of him. Tukson's eyes opened, but were noticeably different. Instead of a yellowish color, they were a deep purple surrounded by a rim of red.

Meanwhile:

In a small clearing on the island of Patch, there sat a lone grave. This grave belonged to a great Huntress and mother who had given her life while on a mission. A familiar red/black haired girl approached the grave, stopping a few feet from it to try and gather her thoughts.

"Hi mom." Ruby spoke, staring down at the headstone of her mother's grave with a nervous look on her face. "It's been awhile."

There was a slight pause as Ruby collected her thoughts. Finally, she spoke. "I'm in Beacon now. Me and Yang both. We're on the same team. Team RWBY! And I'm leader." She beamed proudly, fondly thinking of her friends. "Our other teammates are nice. Blake is a little shy, doesn't talk much to anyone but us. I recently found out she's a faunus, but I don't really mind."

A small rustle of wind blew, and Ruby smiled. As she saw it, Summer was letting her know she was listening. Her mother wanted her to know she was happy Ruby hadn't turned on her friend.

Her confidence building, the reaper continued. "Then there's Weiss. She, uh, well... Weiss can be a bit cold sometimes. She's confident in herself, maybe a little too confident. She also has a thing where she can be kind of mean sometimes. But that's just who she is. Besides, when her friends need her, she's there for all of us. Not just my team, but also the others."