Chapter 31: Robotic Revelations

EmperorJirachi: Hello everyone! Welcome back to RWBY: Heroes of the Omniverse as the Vytal Festival continues.

Ochako: That's not all though. There will be some Omnitrix fun mixed in too.

Tsuyu: Yeah, Kero! It'll be great!

EmperorJirachi: I hope so. Also, I'm sorry if this chapter took too long. Like I said at the beginning of Volume 3, updates are going to be slow for awhile because of college.

Tsuyu: Don't worry Senpai, the readers understand. Glares menacingly at the readers. Right?!

Ochako: Whacks Tsuyu. Don't threaten them, Froppy.

EmperorJirachi: Gulps nervously as Tsuyu gets angry from being hit. Uh-oh... Ducks into a corner while Tsuyu and Ochako start fighting. He pokes his head out and whispers. Go ahead and read, I'll try to stop them before they kill each other.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Ben 10. All characters and settings used in this story are not mine! Enjoy!

Chapter 31: Robotic Revelations

Penny Polendina went flying back into the wall of Beacon's arena, sending the viewers both at home and in the crowd onto the edges of their seats. She slammed back first into the wall, falling onto her stomach and letting out a small cry of pain. Though her back hurt, her stomach hurt even more. Her hands flew to her abdomen, clutching it and wincing in pain.

It was the next day after Velvet and Coco's match, and now it was Penny's turn. The match so far had been fairly even between Team PCMN and Team BRNZ. However, things had taken a turn for the worse when Penny had taken a serious blow to the stomach. Ever since then, it had been downhill for Team PCMN.

Her partner, Ciel Soleil, tried her best to keep control of the situation. Ciel was a girl with dark skin, short navy blue hair and matching blue eyes. She wore a blue beret, a white button-up shirt, long, fingerless blue gloves that went to her elbows, and a blue combat skirt with a black waistband. She also wore black and blue shoes as well.

Ciel saw her teammate struggle to get to her feet, trying desperately to shrug off the pain in her stomach. Ciel knew they needed to end this and fast, or else they were in trouble. Her eyes darted to her enemies, getting a look at their current situation.

The two members of Team BRNZ that they were facing at the moment were Roy Stallion and May Zedong. The duo currently were closing in on Penny, having noticed that she was injured and could be their ticket to victory.

Roy Stallion was a dark skinned boy with deep green eyes and brown hair styled in dreadlocks. He wore a green button-up vest over a black t-shirt. He also wore loose white pants and a pair of olive-colored sneakers. He had white fingerless gloves which had armor pieces attached to act as holsters for his weapon.

Beside him stood his teammate, May Zedong. She was a lightly tan skinned girl with greyish blue eyes and rose red hair that went down to her shoulders. Her attire consisted of a red and blue hoodie, light blue tracksuit pants, and red and blue sneakers. She also wore a very noticeable black beanie that covered her left eye completely.

Penny continued to grip at her stomach, feeling an unimaginable amount of pain. 'What could possibly be the problem with me?' She asked herself, unsure why she couldn't shake it off and continue fighting. 'My aura should be able to help keep me going. Even if I suffered some major exoskeletal damage, I shouldn't be in this much pain. I should be healing, that is one of the things that aura is meant to do.'

Unable to figure out what could possibly be wrong, Penny was forced to lay there and wallow in pain as her adversaries closed in on her like a pack of lions on a sickly wildebeest.