Chapter 36: Omniversal Secrets

EmperorJirachi: Hello everyone. I'm really excited and also really, really nervous. Why? Because it is finally time...

Ochako: This is one of the most anticipated parts of the story. This chapter marks the beginning of the end of Volume Three.

EmperorJirachi: Don't worry though. There are a few more chapters left in this volume, but this is indeed the start of the end. I hope that you all enjoy what is to come.

Tsuyu: I can't wait! Kero-kero! Grins. It's gonna be so cool!

EmperorJirachi: I hope so, Tsu, I hope so. Takes a deep breath and exhales. Well, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and are excited for what is coming next!

Disclaimer: RWBY and Ben 10 are not mine. All characters and settings used in this story are not mine. Enjoy!

Chapter 36: Omniversal Secrets

Ruby Rose slammed her fist into Mercury Black's chest, sending the black haired boy stumbling back a step or two. As he tried to regain his bearings, Ruby angrily asked. "What is going on?! I thought you were hurt! We all thought you were hurt! My sister is being blamed for attacking you, but you look just fine to me!"

Mercury raised a brow before smirking arrogantly. "Why tell you what is happening, when I can show you?"

The reaper went to reply to that, but was cut off by the sound of the arena's live feed as the referee called out. "Fighters, get ready!"

As soon as she heard that, Ruby's eyes widened in horror. She turned her gaze to the screen in time to see a serious yet reluctant looking Pyrrha staring down an energetic and excited Penny. The reaper went to run off and warn them, but was cut off by Mercury grabbing her from the back of her neck and throwing her against the wall.

"Ah, ah, ah. Can't have you running off to ruin the surprise." Mercury grinned wickedly. He then blocked the exit with his body, stretching out his arms. His grin grew as it took on a wolf-like edge.

Ruby got back to her feet, glaring daggers at Mercury. She darted forward, going to tackle him to the ground. However, Mercury countered by swinging his foot forward and striking Ruby with his weapon. The reaper fell to the ground, landing on her back and moaning in pain.

Realizing that she needed help, Ruby reached into her cloak's pocket and pulled out her scroll. She went to call someone for help, but stopped as she saw Talaria hovering in front of her face as Mercury stared at her with a dark sneer on his face. "What do you say we just leave this one to the two of us, huh?"

'I gotta get out of here.' Ruby tried to think of a plan. She then had an idea come to her. Using whatever strength she had, the reaper hooked her foot against Mercury's leg and yanked as hard as she could, causing the black haired boy to topple to his knees.

Taking advantage of her moment of freedom, Ruby leapt to her feet and activated her semblance, running as fast as she possibly could while Mercury slowly got back to a standing position.

"Go ahead and run, Red." Mercury glanced at the screen and watched as the battle between Pyrrha and Penny continued. "It's showtime."

Meanwhile:

Penny gave an enthusiastic smile toward the redheaded girl. "Saluuutations, Pyrrha Nikos! It's an honor to finally meet you in a place like this."

Pyrrha didn't say anything in response to that. The conversation she had had with Jaune earlier mixed with her worries of what would happen with the Fall Maiden's power were too much. She tried to hide the troubled look on her face as she tightened her grip on Milo.