Chapter 17: Extracurricular Anxieties

EmperorJirachi: Hello everyone! After last time, I can't wait to get into this chapter.

Tsuyu: Yeah! Last time was awesome! So much happened. I loved it!

Ochako: I thought it was all really good too. And if I remember correctly, this chapter begins the build to the Beacon Dance, correct?

EmperorJirachi: It is! In canon, there are only two chapters before the dance itself. However, as I mentioned last time, this story has about four chapters before the dance. The reason for that is a combination between character development, building upon shippings, and of course the Omnitrix. This particular chapter has two out of three of these things.

Ochako: Which ones?

Tsuyu: We'll all have to read to find out. Right, Senpai?

EmperorJirachi: You're right, Tsu-chan. I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Ben 10. All characters and settings in this story belong to their respective owners and are not mine. Enjoy!

Chapter 17: Extracurricular Anxieties

Blake was roughly thrown back against a wall, sliding down and landing on her butt. Getting up quickly, she lunged herself forward and delivered a jab to her assailant. The redheaded man grabbed Blake's fist, staring her directly in the eyes.

"Come now Blake, I know you're better than that." Roman taunted, smirking at her as if he had already won. "I thought you were going to stop the White Fang once you found out our plans."

The cat faunus let out a hiss, She then surprised the thief by swiping her left foot forward and sweeping out his feet. Blake then followed with an impressive claw strike. The force of her attacks caused Roman to release her and fall back in pain.

Landing on her feet, Blake tightened her fists and stared down Roman with hate in her eyes. "I WILL stop the White Fang! No matter what it takes, I will end this."

Her words only made Roman laugh. Getting back to his feet, he stared her down with a wolf-like grin. "Oh really? What a noble statement, so filled with heart and determination. It almost reminds me of a little girl I once heard great things of."

"Well, she couldn't have been that great if you knew her. Thankfully, I can't say I know her."

"On the contrary," A very familiar, slightly childish-sounding voice spoke from the shadows. "You know me very, very well." The voice's owner then stepped into the light and shocked Blake with their arrival.

In front of her stood a raven haired female cat faunus with deep amber eyes. She was a few inches shorter than Blake, and looked to be about fourteen, but otherwise looked identical to her. She wore a small black bow in her hair, one that didn't hide her ears. She also wore a black short-sleeved shirt under a white vest that hugged her figure, a pair of black leggings, black gloves with white undersides and black and white boots.

"You..." Blake was taken aback by the sight of this mystery faunus. "...you're my younger self. Me from before I left the White Fang."

"Indeed." Roman chuckled darkly. "Allow me to proudly introduce to you one of the greatest figures the White Fang has ever known; Madame Blake Belladonna."

"Hello me." The younger Blake spoke, her expression made of stone and her voice emotionless. "I'd say it's good to see you, but I'd be lying."

Blake tensed, clearly haunted by the sight of her past self. She turned to Roman, seeing him now smirking widely at her. Sudden realization came over her, and Blake became outraged. Clenching her fists once more, she growled. "Don't think showing me my past is going to discourage me. I am going to destroy the White Fang."