Chapter 21: DDR - Dance Dance Romance

Ochako: Burst into the room dressed as Fiona the Human. Hey everybody! What time is it?

Tsuyu: Hesitantly walks forward, dressed as Cake the Cat. Uh... Adventure Time?

EmperorJirachi & Ochako: Nope! IT'S DANCE PARTY TIME! Both fist bump each other and grin. A slow song then starts to play, and they both blush before EmperorJirachi offers her his hand as she smiles. They start to dance.

Tsuyu: Pouts. Darn it... Looks at the readers then smiles, trying to hide her disappointment. Well, while those two have fun dancing... you all have fun reading! Keep in mind, this chapter has some romance from all sides. Most of the pairings get at least a small moment in.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Ben 10. All characters and settings in this story belong to their respective owners and are not mine. Enjoy!

Chapter 21: DDR - Dance Dance Romance

Fridays were always stressful for Jaune and Ruby. They had to sneak away for training, either by themselves or with Ozpin. This particular Friday was even more stressful than any other, though.

The reason why this particular Friday was so stressful was simple. It was the day before the dance, and all of Beacon was getting very antsy, especially for the Wielder of the Omnitrix and his silver-eyed date.

So far, the day hadn't been too difficult. Classes had gone smoothly, and there had been minimal teasing from the others. Jaune and Ruby both silently thanked Oum for that much. But they knew better than to assume they were safe. Anything could happen, after all.

The blonde knight was currently walking toward the dorms, thoughts of the dance and how nervous he was starting to grip his mind. 'What if I'm not good enough? What if I do something stupid and embarrass myself, or her, or both of us? What if I-'

Thankfully, his worrying thoughts were broken by the sound of Nora's voice. "Hey, Jaune! You got a minute? I could really use your help."

Jaune turned to see the orange haired girl leaning against the back of a bench, a nonchalant look on her face. He had spent enough time to know that look and know that she was hiding something. He didn't push though, since she seemed to genuinely need him.

Instead, he nodded and approached her. "Sure thing, Nora. What's wrong?"

"It's... kind of private. Come with me." Nora took Jaune by the arm and started dragging him away. As she did so, a certain red/black haired girl spotted them and frowned.

"Hey! What're you two doing?" Ruby asked, trying not to sound a certain way.

Nora paused before shrugging and continuing to drag the dorky blonde along. Glancing over her shoulder, the Valkyrie cryptically stated. "Come with if you wanna find out."

"Oh, I will." Ruby replied mostly to herself, her eyes narrowing as she followed after the duo of teammates.

After a few minutes, Nora led Jaune and Ruby into Team JNPR's dorm room. There they found Ren sitting on his and Nora's shared bed, a nervous look on his face.

"Okay Ren, I brought him here for you." Nora called out as she closed the door behind all three of them, alerting Ren to their presence.

"Thank you Nora." Ren then glanced up, a light blush forming on his face. He then noticed Ruby and couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped his lips. "Though I suppose I should have guessed he'd bring Ruby along. Those lovebirds are inseparable."

"We are not lovebirds!" Ruby snapped heatedly.

"Besides the point." Nora commented, pushing past Ruby and Jaune both and staring Ren in the eyes. "The only reason he's even here is cause you asked me to fetch him. All because you couldn't work up the nerve to ask Pyrrha yourself."