Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
It's been 2 months since Kay's test and guess what? SHE'S CANCER FREE! But I still take her to the doctor for monthly checkups because that whole thing kind of shook my nerves up a little.

A lot has happened these past months. My album dropped. I'm getting calls from left to right. On top of that Ava is 2 months! She's growing so fast but she still is tiny. I recently moved in with August. But I didn't sale my house. It's still mines. You know, back up plan.

Anyway, today the girls are at school and August is getting ready to go handle some business. So that leaves me, kaykay, and Ava. Kay refused to get up when Chaylin tried to wake her up so I just let her be. But now it's like 12. She should be up.

I walked in her room and I saw her sitting on her karaoke machine singing.

Me- Look a here. *Smiles*

Kay- Hey Ryan. *Smiles*

Me- What you singing?

Kay- Your song. Drunnnnnnk in loooooooove! *Sings*

Me- *Chuckles* You like it?

Kay- Love!

Me- Thanks baby.

Kay- Where's Ava?

Me- In my room.

Kay- Who's watching her?

Me- August of course. Your hungry.

She nodded and stood up.

Me- Lets go then.

She grabbed my hand as we walked out the room.

Kay- Can I help cook?

Me- Yes.

We walked downstairs and started on breakfast. Kay was wearing her little apron. In the middle of cooking I heard August come downstairs.

Ava- *Giggling*

I looked over at August and Ava and he was tickling her.

Kay- Morning uncle auuuuuuug!

Aug- Moonin kaaaaaay.

August sat Ava in her high chair. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

Me- Goodmorning.

Aug- Moonin.

August took some bacon. He knows how I feel when he does that.

Me- Do that one more time I will fry your hand.

He chuckled.

Aug- I got ta go. See ya lata.

He kissed my cheek again and Kays. He kissed Ava's too and that's when he left.

Me- Looks like it's you and I today Kayden.

Kay- *Smiles* What are we going to do?

Me- Maybe we'll stop by my work.

Kay- *Eating bacon* Which one?

I laughed.

Me- The business.

Kay- *Smiles* Yay. I wanna see Sammy.

That's her name for Sam.

Me- I'm sure she wants to see you too.

After me and Kay got done eating and I fed Ava we started getting ready. It only took a hour an a half.

We took the van to my building. The paps were there of course. I thought the paps were bad when I was just August's baby mama but they're worst now! The bodyguard lead us in. We took the elevator up to my office floor. When we got there I got smiles and "Hellos". I returned them.

Sam- Hey drunk in love. *smiles*

I laughed.

Me- Not funny sam.

Kay- Hey Sammy!

Sam- Hey my little Kaykay. Why aren't you at daycare.

Kay- I over slept.

Sam- Sounds like me when I was your age. *Laughs*

Kay giggled.

Sam- Ava wava!

When she yelled Ava jumped.

Sam- *Chuckles* Sammy's sorry.

She took Ava.

Sam- I'll watch them while you do what you need to do.

Me- Life saver. Thanks Sam. It'll only be a second.

I only have to feel out papers that need my signature on them. I walked to my office and got comfortable in my chair. I actually missed my office.