Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Today we're in AC! Atlantic City for those who don't know. August's whole family is coming to see me perform. That kind of got me so nervous. Even the girls mom are going. Trust and believe that it took me a loooooooong time to convince August to invite her. I mean regardless of how bad of a parent she is or was she's still their mom.

I was at rehearsal for tonight with my team. I was finishing up one of my songs when Jay walked in. Me and him are friends now. He understood why I would still want to be with August so he didn't give me a hard time about it even though I could tell he was hurt.

Jay- Wussuh.

I smiled.

Me- Whats happening.

I gave Jay a fist pow. Me and him laughed at my "gangstaness".

Jay- Gangsta Ry. *Chuckles*

I smirked and chuckled.

Jay- Where's Ava?

Me- She's with August.

Jay gave me a look.

Me- I know bad idea. *Laughs* But they're in Atlanta. They'll be here tonight for the show.. You know him, the girls, and his whole family almost.

Jay- Family Reunion. *Chuckles*

Me- *Chuckles* Some like that.

I looked down at my ugg boots and then I looked back up.

Me- How you been?

Jay- I've had better days.

Me-...I'm sorry.

Jay- It's not problem Ryan. I'm straight. Trust me. We cool. Just know I got love for you and I got you.

I smiled.

Me- Thanks.

I gave Jay a hug. He hugged me back.

Jay- I'll catch up with you later. My manager needs me. *Chuckles*

Me- Alright. See ya.

Jay- Ightt.

Jay walked backstage and I picked up my StarBucks cup. When I got a sip I sat it back down. I held the mic to my mouth.

Me- Ok y'all.

I looked at my watch.

Me- I have one more hour and 30 minutes. Let's go.

The stage director started my music and I did my dance routine. After my time we did a full run thru. After that I had a break until show time.

Around 6:30, 30 minutes before show time, August and the whole family walked through my dressing room door. I stood up smiling at everyone.

Me- *Smiles* Hi!

August was holding Ava. She was wearing a cheetah print dress with some black tights. He had her little black booties on, regardless of how much he hates them!

The girls- Hey Ryan! *Smiles*

Me- Hi girls! *Smiles*

Kay- Your outfit is so sparkly.

I laughed.

Me- I know right!

Sheila- Ryan!

Me- Sheila!

I gave her a hug.

Sheila- Look at you. You look nice.

I chuckled.

Me- I try.

Sheila laughed. The next person that came dancing through the door was Travis. Oh lord.

Travis- Yo lil guards got me messed up. Took me 40 minutes to get in here.

I laughed.

Me- They gave you a hard time?

Travis- Heeeeell yea!

I laughed and gave Trav a hug.

Me- Where's cal?

Travis- With her moms back in Houston. She's sick.

Me- Aww I hope she feels better.

Travis- Me too.

Ava started crying and I saw August walk to the bathroom with her.

Me- I'll be right back.

I followed August to the bathroom. When I walked in he was cleaning Ava's nose...well "Trying" to clean it. She was moving her head every 2 seconds.

Aug- Ya givin pops a realley hard time Serenitey.

August stopped for a minute and looked at her. She calmed down a little. I guess she thought August was done.

Aug- I'm not don.

Ava started crying again.

Me- Aw, you're making her mad.

August turned around.

Aug- How long ya been standing dhere.

Me- Mhhm. Long enough. *Smiles*

I took the tissue from August and stepped in front of him.

Me-*Baby talks* Is your daddy messing with you.

Ava coughed and sneezed.

Me- Mommy's baby coming down with a cold.

I cleaned Ava's nose regardless of her crying. When I finished I picked her up and patted her back to get her to stop crying.

August sneezed.

Me- Bless you.

Aug- Thank ya.

I looked down at Ava and she was halfway sleep with her thumb in her mouth.

Aug- I'll take hea.

I handed her over to him. She sneezed again in her sleep then August sneezed.

Me- Y'all probably sick.

Aug- Aug don get sick.

Me- Mmhmk.

August put his arm around my shoulders and lead me out the bathroom.

Jas- Oh Ryan I found you! It's time.

Me- Ok. I'll see you after the show.

I was fine to give August a kiss but I stopped.

Me- Your sick.

Aug- I don get sick!

Me- You just want a kiss. *Laughs*

Aug- Honestley I do.

Me- Fine.

I gave August a kiss on the cheek. I kissed Ava too. Her face was hot. Yup, she's diffidently sick.

Jas and I walked to the stage and I got prepared.