Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Later that night me and August's family decided to go to dinner after my concert. Everyone's going except the girls, as in Chay, Mya, and Kay. They're hanging out with their mom. You know, to catch up. They didn't want to and August didn't want them to either. I talked them into it. Chanel is looking better since that incident at Chaylin's birthday party. I think she's starting to change. August doesn't do. I swear he don't at least TRY to see the good in people.

We pulled up to this fancy restaurant and everyone got out the car. The driver helped me out and August got out on his own. He was carrying Ava. She was sleep of course. I think she's sick for real. Her and August both. We got a big table so everyone could sit together. I sat between August and Trav. Ava was in my lap.

Sheila- Ryan you do amazing tonight!

I smiled.

Me- Thank You.

Trav- "I think y'all ready to DAANCE!"

He was laughing so hard.

Trav- You kilt me with your facial expression.

I chuckled.

Jamal- Next time bring me out. *Chuckles*

Jamal was August other brother. He loves to dance.

Me- I got you next time. *smiles*

I looked over at August. I was looking straight. At what? I don't know.

Me- You alright?

Aug- Yea i- GCO.

August started coughing up a storm. I rubbed his back.

Sheila- Aug baby, you might need to go to the doctor.

Aug- Ian sick.

I gave Sheila that, "He know he sick" look. She nodded agreeing me with.

Me- Well this one is.

I looked at a now awoken Ava. She sneezed.

Aug- Blush Ya.

The waitress came around and we ordered the food. After she left Ava just busted out crying. I tried to calm her but it wasn't working and she was drawing attention.

Me- I'll be right back.

I grabbed Ava's blanket and through it over her then I got her baby bag and stood up. I started walking to the ladies room. When I got there I pulled out the baby changing table.

Me- *Baby Talk* Did you wet yourself? Is that why you're being a little fussy princess.

I laid her on it and I started changing her diaper. I gave her a toy to keep her occupied. After I finished I pulled up her tights and picked her up. I felt her forehead and face.

Me- You're warm baby. We're going to have to get you and daddy some medicine.

Ava laid her head on my shoulder and I covered her back up. We walked back to the table.

Aug- She straight?

Me- Yea she's fine.

I uncovered her face and Sheila took her from me.

Sheila- Avaaa.

Ava laughed which was followed by a cough.

Sheila- Cough it all out.

She patted her back. After awhile the waitress came back with our food and we started eating. August didn't eat that much. He just leaned back in his chair. Yea, he definitely don't feel good. When I finished eating I looked over at August and he was sleep. Him and Ava both.

Me- Well, y'all I think we're going to head back to the room. They don't feel good.

Sheila- Yea ok. We'll catch up with y'all in the morning.

Me-*Smiles* Alright.

I got up and put Ava in her stroller. I threw her blanket over her. I shook August lightly.

Me- Baby.

Aug-Mhm?

He moved his hat out of his face.

Me- Lets go. We're leaving.

August yawned and got up.

Aug- Ightt. Bye y'all.

August started walking to the car.

Me- Goodnight y'all. *Smiles*

Them- Night.

I strolled Ava outside and of course there were paps. They're gonna wake my baby up. The driver was holding the door and I picked up Ava and strapped her in her car seat by August. The driver took the stroller. I then got in and we were ready to go. August slept all the way to the hotel. When we got there I took Ava and we started walking in. We took the elevator to the top floor and walked to our room. When August opened the door he walked straight to the bed. I changed Ava before tucking her in by him. I took a quick shower and changed into some pjs. When I came out the bathroom August was already changed and into a deep sleep.

I walked out the hotel room and to the lobby. One of my bodyguards were with me. We walked out the hotel and down the street to a pharmacy. I got some baby medicine and I got August some medicine. The cashier was a little teenage boy undressing me with his eyes. I paid and rushed out of there. When I got back to the hotel room I woke Ava up for a minute and gave her some medicine. She went right back to sleep after it.

Me- Now I have to deal with this big baby.

I sat in front of August and opened a bottle of liquid medicine. I poured some on a spoon.

Me- Aug.

He didn't answer. I then kicked him.

Aug- Mhm?!

Me- Take this before I spill it.

He opened his eyes and sat up. I fed the medicine to him.

Me- Here take some more.

I poured some more on the spoon.

Aug- Ya betta not be tryna ta ova dose me.

He chuckled and I laughed.

Me- No.

I fed the medicine to him again.

Me- Now, we're done.

August poked out his cheek. I kissed him on it.

Me- Night.

Aug- Nite. I Luh Ya.

Me- I love you too.