Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
The next morning I had to make a rush flight back to Atlanta. The record label wants to have a meeting with me. I'm leaving the girls with August but Ava's coming with me. Since this was unexpected we had big transportation problems. August is taking the jet to London so I had to arrange an actual flight. After I got my ticket I started getting Ava and I ready. August's is taking our bags to London with him because after the meeting I'm going to come there.

Ava was sleeping while I got her ready. We work better together when she's sleep. In the middle of getting Ava ready August walked in.

Aug- Aye.

Me- Hey.

I put Ava's booties on.

Aug- We gettin readey ta head out.

Me- Ok. I'm almost done here.

Aug- Ya can check out when ya finish.

Me- Alright.

I gave August a kiss. He picked up Ava. He kept kissing her.

Aug- Wake up.

Me- Don't wake her up August.

Aug- Avaaaa. Wake up.

He kissed her cheek. She woke up then and rubbed her eyes. August rocked her back to sleep and laid her down.

Aug- Ightt. I'll see ya lata.

Me- Ok.

When August walked out the room the girls came running in.

Them- Bye mama!

They hugged me.

Me- *Smiles* Bye babies.

I kissed their cheeks. They looked at Ava.

Them- Bye Ava.

They kissed her cheeks.

Aug-*Yells in room* Girls time ta go!

Them- Ok!

They told me bye again and left. I started putting things in Ava's baby bag.

Me- Me and you little one.

When I finish packing Ava's baby bag and double checking everything I walked out the room her. We got on the elevator and went to the lobby. I looked out the glass window and it was hectic out there.

I walked over to the checkout desk and I checked out of the hotel room. My bodyguards then lead me outside to the car. He blocked me from the paps. When I got in the car we were off to the airport. I had to wait like 30 minutes for the flight. When it was time to board me and Ava walked on with the bodyguards. For a moment I felt normal. For a moment.

We sat in the first class section. Ava started yawning. She would wake up right when we get on the flight.

Me-*Baby Talk* Hey mama. *Smiles* You're up?

She blinked her eyes a couple of times. I pulled out her pacifier and gave it to her. She started sucking on it.

The plan started taking off.

It took us awhile to get to Atlanta. When we got there I was rushed off basically. The first one off at that. We got in a car and drove to my business. We got out and walked in.

Sam- Ryan!

Me- Hey!

Sam- Omg look at my Ava.

She took Ava.

Sam- Why you here? I thought you were in Dubai.

Me- Record label meeting that's all.

Sam- Ok, I'll watch her for you.

Me- Thank You Sam.

I smiled and handed sam Ava's baby bag. I took the elevator up to the top floor and got off. I knocked on the door and walked in the office.

Mike- Ryan. Hello. *Smiles*

Me- Hey. *Smiles*

I sat at the end of the table.

Mike- Your album is doing great.

Me- I've heard. *Smiles*

Mike- We figured since it's doing so good that we would like to...send you on tour. *Smiles*

Me- Huh!? What?

Mike- Only for a couple of months.

Me- I have a baby, Children, and a job and you want me to go on tour?! I barely accepted this singing career thing.

Mike- Only a couple months.

Me- How long exactly?

Mike- 8 to 9 months at least.

Me- Oh lord.

Mike- This is how this works Ryan. You drop an album and then tour. That's how we get you out there.

I thought about that.

Me- Ok.. Fine. When does it starts?

Mike- In 2 weeks.

Me-...Ok...

Mike- You can leave.

Me- Alright. And you not make pop up meetings. I had to fly all the way from Dubai.

Mike-*Chuckles* Next time I'll try to warn you.

Me- Alright. Bye everyone.

They said bye and I went to find Ava. When I did I thanked sam and I checked over the building and stuff to make sure everything is ok. And it was.

Me- Time to go to London baby. *Smiles*

I kissed Ava's cheeks.