Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
When I walked in the club I couldn't find August at all! There was A LOT of people here. I just walked through the crowd. People noticed me and attacked me. They were taking pictures and asking for autographs. I signed a couple.

DJ- Wait a minute. Is there a fight going on in middle of the floor.

The club shined there spotlight in my direction.

DJ- Oh Ryan in the house!

Everybody screamed. Thank you Mr. DJ that didn't help at all. How in the hell am I suppose to get out of this trap. The V.I.P section is at the top.

DJ- August on the floor now.

That made all the girls scream. August had his bodyguards with him. I tried to meet him halfway but I was trapped! August was getting closer. I held my hand out for him to take. The fans thought that was an opportunity to touch me. I felt August grab my hand and pulled me closer. His bodyguards made everyone clear my path. It helped somewhat. When I reached August he put his arm around my waist and the other arm was holding his hat to make sure no one took it off his head.

Aug- Ya made it. *Smiles*

Me- Never know when I'll pop up. *Smirks*

We walked up to the V.I.P section. His bodyguards closed the rope behind us. We walked up some glass stairs. I met Young Jeezy and Jay Z. We took a group picture together. After that I sat down. August brought me a drink. I stood up and looked over at the balcony at the people on the floor. They took pictures of me. I waved at some of them.

DJ- Make noise for August Alsina.

Is he fine to sing?

August came and stood by me. He's beat to "Grindin" started and he started singing. I was being a little background dancer and singer.

Me- When a nigga try to let his past go, get reminded of all his shit.

I admit I was turnt. August put his arm around my shoulders.

Aug-*Sings* Luh everybody in my squad. I'd die fa all dem niggas.

This is one of my favorite songs by August and he knows it. It always get me turnt. I clapped along with everyone else when it was over.

Me- You did that. *Smiles*

August gave me a hug around my neck. I hugged him around his waist.

Aug- Somebodey's turnt.

I chuckled.

Me- I'm not the only one. *Smirks*

August laughed. I took August hat and put it on. The DJ played one of my songs from my album called "Jealous".

I started dancing to it. Aug was just leaning on the wall watching me. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand so he could dance with me.

Me- *Sings* Ryan feeling out this skirt. I look damn good, I ain't lost it.

August smirked.

Me- *Sings* I ran into my ex said what up to his besties. Now we reminiscing how we used to flex in Texas. Don't be jealous.

I turned around on August. And started grinding on him. I bet he didn't know I could dance.

We the song was finish people clapped. I laughed at August's expression. Priceless.

I checked the time on my phone 1:30. Damn.

Me- I'll see you back at the hotel.

August nodded. I pecked his lips.

Aug- Ya need me ta walk ya out.

Me- I got this.

I started walking down the stairs and out the V.I.P section. Instead of going out the front door I took the back and walked to the front of the building to the car that was waiting for me. I got in and it drove me back to the hotel. I walked in and took the elevator up to our room. When I walked in the girls were knocked out on the couch. I picked them up and laid them in bed.

Well. Tonight was fun.