Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So the girls and I just landed in LA. We have along day ahead of us. I need to start getting ready for the Grammy's tonight. It starts at 7 p.m. And it's 2 now!

Ava has been a good little baby so far. On the jet she didn't cry one bit. If she stays like this all weekend then we won't have a problem.

The girls and I got off the jet with the bodyguards. We got in a waiting car while they put our bags in the back trunk. My team and everything are already down here. The came yesterday to make sure everything was right. The only thing I need to do is first go to the rehearsal. I doing a tribute to Stevie Wonder with Ed Sheeran and this other guy from Texas. I forget his name. But after the rehearsal I have to go get fitted for the dress. My manager already got us rooms. She did that ahead of time because everyone was going to be booked up.

In the car Ava fell asleep. She's still on schedule because this is the time she usually goes to sleep. The girls on the other hand were having a full conversation about what they're going to do when I finish all my business work and have time.

Kay- I wanna go to the beach.

Chay- And the mall.

Mya- Amusement park!

Kay- That too.

I chuckled.

Me- Are y'all done?

Mya- You were listening?

Me- How can I not? *Laughs*

Kay- Well since you were listening. Can you take us?

Me- How about tomorrow? *Smiles* You'll have more time with me.

Mya- I like that.

Chay- Me too. *Smiles*

Kay- But the beach is calling me!

She reached out her hands as we drove past the beach.

Me-*Laughs* And what's it saying?

Kay- Kayden you need to come to the beach today!

I chuckled at Kay and her silliness. I stopped when Ava started coughing.

Me- You ok there muffin.

I wiped her mouth with her baby bib. She only woke up for a second and went back to sleep.

Kay- Has uncle August called?

Me- Not yet. Why, you miss him already?

She smiled.

Kay- I was just wondering.

August left at 1 some in the morning to Dubai. I'm guessing he should be there by now. He's probably sleep though. It's night over there.

We pulled up to the Grammy's building. They were decorating it. They already had the red carpet down. The driver opened the door for us. I covered Ava up with her blanket and got her car seat out the car.

Me- Come on girls. Let's go.

I had Ava in her car seat in one hand and Kayden's hand in the other hand. We walked through the red carpet to the back of the building and in the doors. I smiled at everyone and walked to my dressing room. I sat Ava car seat down and got her out. That's when my manager Jas came in.

Jas- *Smiles* Hey you made it!

Me- Of course. *Smiles*

I gave her a hug. She tickled Ava.

Jas- *Sighs* Today has been long.

Me- I assume it has. *Chuckles*

Jas- *Chuckles* Well they're ready for you.