Ryan's Pov

Ry Pov
August brought me back to Atlanta where my tour was located. Instead of getting rest I had to go straight to rehearsal. I couldn't see my mom or my baby. All this is so stressful on me.

I showed up at rehearsal and I was bombed with a lot of questions. I just told them I was sick but I'm feeling much better. They asked where Jay was and I told them he was coming later. I really don't want to continue this tour with him but I have no choice. Let's get this over and done with.

I was going through rehearsal just fine. When the time for Jay to come into stage I got nervous. Is he even here? We waited for about 5 mins and then I saw him. Walking right up to the stage. When he got onstage he smirked at me. I turned the other way. My lip started shivering. But out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure. I looked in that direction and it was August. He was sitting in a seat watching me rehearsal. I eased a little when I saw him.

I went through my part of the rehearsal and exited offstage. I walked to my dressing room and sat down. My door creaked opened and I jumped thinking it was Jay.

Aug- It's just me.

I sighed.

Aug- Ya okey?

I nodded.

Me- ..Yea...........What are you doing here?

Aug- I figured ya needed me.

August ate a grape.

Aug- I knew he wus comin bac so I came. Jus fa protection.

Me- Thank You.

Aug- Ya welcome..... Ya kno.. Ya don look like ya self.

I wonder why.

Me- Stress... Dats all...

Aug- How bout dis... Afta tonight we gon go to DisneyWorld like ya said.

I smiled. I forgot all about that.

Me- Omg August.. Yay! *Smiles*

August chuckled.

Aug- Furst time ya smiled since ya been hera.

I blushed and looked down.

Aug- Well I'll catch ya lata.. K's comin down so..

I looked up.

Me- Oh...Ok.. Alright. Bye.

Aug- Kill it tanight.

I tried to smile.

Me- Thanks.

August walked out and left. I just sat there. He's really getting serious with K. Michelle... I don't blame him.... He's happy so.

Around 7 I got ready for my show. I prayed with the team and we started. I missed the stage.

After the show I walked to my dressing room. I got changed quickly and left the venue. My driver drove me to my moms house. When I got there she was sleep with Ava in her bed. I gave them both kisses. I walked to my old room and got in bed. As I was drifting off to sleep my phone rung.

Me- Hello?

Chay- RYAN!!! *Crying*

Me- Chay? What's going on baby?

I heard scream and crying in the background.

Chay- Please come get us. *Cries*

Me- Ok I'll be there. Just let me call uncle August.

Chay- Ok. *Cries*

I quickly got out of bed. I started walking through the house. I was half way out the door when my mom called me.

Tracy- Ry is that you?

Me- Yes.

Tracy- Are you just now getting in?

Me- No ma. I'm heading out.

Tracy- At this time?

Me- Yes. An emergency came up in Nola. I have to go.

Tracy- *Gasp* Ok baby. Call me when you get there.

Me- I will.

The stress will just not go away.