Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Today I'm being forced to get out the house. I decided to go to my office and work a little.

I got dressed in a black jumpsuit with gold sandals. I didn't add makeup. I didn't even do my hair. I just got dressed.

Aug- Ya finalley goin outside.

I nodded.

Aug- Ta?

Me-......My building..

Aug- *Smiles* First time ya talk ta me.

I forced a smile.

Aug- I missed ya voice.

I smiled again. This time it was real.

I was standing at the bottom of the stair case with my hands in my pockets. August came and hugged me. He kissed me on the cheek.

Aug- Have a good dey.

I nodded.

Aug- How do ya feel bout meetin me fa dinna. Ya, me and Ava. *Smiles*

I thought about that. I really don't want to even go out right now!

Me-...I guess...

Aug- Yea?

I nodded and smiled.

Me-Yes.

Aug smiled.

Aug- I'll walk ya ta da car.

August walked with me outside. I wanted to drive my Porsche truck today. August opened the door and helped me in.

Aug- Ok I'll see ya at 7.

I nodded. He pulled me by my chin into a kiss.

Aug- Ightt. Be safe.

I nodded. He closed my door and I put my seatbelt on. I drove out the drive way and made my way to my office. I parked in my parking spot and I walked through the double doors. People were shocked to see me back but they had sympathy in there eyes too. I kept walking with my head held high. I refuse to cry.

I took the elevator up to my floor. When I got off everything was going smoothly. Like I never left. I walked to my office and opened it. Just how I left it. I sat down in my spinning chair and looked out my glass window at Atlanta. I heard a knock.

Me-*Whispers* Been here for two minutes and there's already a knock!

Samantha peeped her head through. Oh it's just her.

Sam- Ryan!

She came in. I stood up. She gave me a big hug.

Sam- I heard. Everything's going to be ok.

I broke down.

Me- Sam this isn't the first time this has happen! *Cries*

Sam- It isn't?

Me- No! R-right after I had A-Ava, I got pregnant again and I had a miscarriage.

Sam- Oh Ryan.

She held me tighter.

Me- I don't know what to do! *Cries* I create so much love for an unborn child and that's natural! I'm a mommy. But when it die... What do I do with my love? *Cries*

Sam- You give your love to Ava. August. Your family. That's what you do. Never forget about loving yourself. It's not your fault baby.

I calmed down a little.

Me- It still hurts!

Sam- Of course it will! Nobody wants to lose a child. Ever! But you can't morn forever.. You have a daughter. The cutest little thing. She loves you very much. You have those girls.. They love you more then life itself. You have friends and family. We all love you Ryan! Fans!! Your babies are with you in spirit.

I nodded and dried my tears. I understand Sam but I'm still emotionally hurt.

Sam- Why are you here?

Me- August made me get out.

Sam- Oh. Are you working while you're here?

Me- Might as well. At 7 I have to leave though. August is taking Ava and I out for dinner.

Sam- Ok. Call me if you need me!

Me- I will.

Samantha picked up her files and walked out.

Sam-*Sings* Drunk in looooooove.

I laughed a little.

Me- Don't be trying to be funny.

I answered a few emails and took phone calls. I actually met a couple whom were interested in buying a house. At the end of the meeting they said they were sorry to hear the news. That put me back in depression mode.

I looked at the time 6:30. I started making my way out. I met Sam at her desk and told her I was leaving. I gave her a hug and left.
I walked to my car ignoring the paps and their screaming questions.

When I got in I called August. He told me to come to this French restaurant. When I arrived my bodyguard was outside waiting for me. I walked in with him and he lead me to a table.

Ava smiled up at me.

Me-*Smiles* Hey mama! I haven't seen you in a long time.

I picked her up and gave her a kiss. She giggled.

I sat down in front of August.

Aug- Ya ok?

Me- A little... Not much.

August nodded. During dinner we didn't talk much. I was kind of getting annoyed by all the flashing.

Me- August can we go?

Aug- Ya readey?

I nodded. I told myself I wasn't ready to be out in public again. All today did was make me even more upset.

August took Ava to his car as I walked to mines with my bodyguard. I held my head down and waved and smiled to my fans, ignoring the baby question.