Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
It was the middle of the night I felt a weight left up off the bed and I heard the bathroom door slam. I looked over to my side and saw a sleeping Ava but no August. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I knocked.

Aug- Don come in.

I heard something. Is he throwing up?

Me- Are you ok.

Aug- Ye- GCO.

Before he could get his words out he threw up again. I opened the door and he was bent over on the floor in front of the toilet. I bent beside him and rubbed he's back. I covered my nose too. I let him finish. When he did he leaned back on the counter. I felt his face and chest.

Me- August, baby. You're burning up.

Aug- I'm fine.

Me- No you're not.

I had a worried expression. I felt his back and it was super hot. I felt his heartbeat and it was beating real fast.

Me- August we need to get you to the hospital.

Aug- I'm fine.

He coughed and sniffed. I notice he was trying to get up so I helped him up. He could barely walked so I held him by his arm.

Aug- I want to brush my teeth.

I helped him to the sink. He grabbed he's toothbrush and started brushing his teeth. He was coughing and coughing and choking and everything!

Me- August you got me scared. Please let's go to the hospital.

Aug- I'm ok ightt.

I was shaking and breathing hard.

Me- No you're not!

I started to tear up.

Me- What if you're fine to die! You can't leave me.

Aug- Ry-GCO.

Me- AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA!!!

Aug- Ightt. I'll go. Just fa ya.

I calmed down.

Me- Ok.. Ok.

We walked out the bathroom and I threw on some clothes. I threw Ava on some clothes too. August got ready also.

Me- You ready?

Aug- I don want ta go but yea.

August was walking real slow out the hotel room. We made it to the lobby and got in a car. It drove us to a nearby emergency room and a nurse brought a wheelchair for August. I hope he's ok.