Final

Ryan's Pov
It's been 3 months since Ava's funeral.......6 months since I last been on the stage.

Today I'm performing for World Humanitarian Day out in Paris. I haven't spoke to August every since the funeral. He has been working on more music I've heard. My plan for the rest of the year is to finish up my tour. Maybe go back into the studio but I want to be off for awhile.... I meet with a therapist twice a week. She's help me recover from Ava's death and both miscarriages.. I tell her my daily feelings and everything.

Samantha recently had her wedding. She told me I didn't have to come if I didn't want too. Of course I showed up for it. It was a beautiful thing seeing her happy with her family.

Director- Alright Ryan you're on.

I nodded my head. I made my way to the stage. I stood there embracing the love. Then I began. Almost to the end I could feel myself tearing up but I did not cry. I refused to cry. I was singing for the world, the dead, Ava, My babies, Myself.

When I finished I just stood there. I felt the love. I felt all of the love. I smiled a little and looked out into the crowd. I saw August. He nodded his head and clapped. Then he got up and made his way out. It went dark for a moment and I made my way off stage. I got all kinds of "Good Jobs". I just smiled and nodded.

My crew and I made our way to the airport to head to Russia. I bored my jet and looked out into the night sky.

I know my path to recovery is not going to be easy. It's not. But with my love ones support I can do it..... I believe in myself.. I'm Ryan Beyoncé Woods and I'm 20 years old. I've been in a coma, suffered 2 miscarriages, lost a child but I'm still here. I believe in myself and I believe I will get emotionally better...... I believe one day I'll be able to love again. But right now? No. I don't love myself so how can I provide love to another person. I started off alone and now I'm back alone.... Or at least that's what I think....... Matter of fact I'm not a lone. I have my family.... And millions of fans.

In a way I have August too. We may be Just Too Different but I told him I got him and he said the same. We had a baby. So you can't fall back from love like that. Lord knows I love August. I do. Right now I'm just not in a place to give love. Maybe one day I'll be in that place again. One day.

*************The End************