Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
After the concert last night I snuck out the hotel room by myself to go get some pregnancy tests from the downtown CVS. I only got two. I took them when I got back to my hotel..... Positive.. That's what they said. BUT there's still a 30% chance I'm not. So that's why this morning I'm going to go to an early doctors appointment. Like, I'm going to be waiting for them doctors at the door.

I slipped out of bed with August. I tucked Ava in his arms. I threw on all types of mitch match clothes and did my hygienes. While doing that I was thinking. I'm not going to tell anyone about this. No.one. Not even August. He probably not want it... I don't even think he wanted one. I darn sure don't need another child to take care of. I already think I'm a bad parent! I'm not there for my kids. I'm on tour.. The interviews.... The lifestyle itself is just so overwhelming.

I finished everything and walked out into the hall. My bodyguards got beside me as soon as I walked out. We took the elevator down to the lobby. Visitors screamed, I just kept walking. I'm not in the mood. I'm nervous as hell!

They walked me outside. It was super windy! One bodyguard opened the car door for me. I stepped in and got as comfortable as I could get.

They drove me to a local doctors office. They were just opening when I pulled up. I got out and walked in. They told me to sign some forms and I did so. When I finished, I waited for about 30 minutes then soon I got called back.

Dr.Ty- Ryan Woods?

Me- That's me. *Smiles*

Dr.Ty- I see you're here for a pregnancy test?

Me- Yes sir I am.

Dr.Ty- Lets get things started.

He grabbed a cup for me to release my inner liquid in. I took it and walked to a nearby bathroom. It only took me 30 seconds. I washed my hands and the cup off. I then walked back to the room. He took the cup to some lab and came back.

Dr. Ty- Well Ms. Woods. *Smiles* Congratulations. You're pregnant.

That took my breath away.

Me- Are you sure?

Dr.Ty- I'm sure. *Smiles*

Me- Alright...alright. Thank You.

I grabbed my purse and walked out. Nobody will know I'm pregnant..again. NOBODY.