Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
It was around 8 in the morning and everyone was getting ready to go to our next stop. Kansas City. I really just got up and threw on some clothes because I felt bad when I woke up.

We all met up in the lobby. My manager Jas walked over to me.

Jas- Ryan are you ok? It's cold outside and you're wearing a tank top.

Me- I'm already sick so.

Jas looked me up and down.

Jas-*Chuckles* Somebody's getting a little stomach.

I laughed nervously and wrapped my arms around my stomach.

Jas-... I know... We'll talk later.

She hugged me. Wait what? How does she know.

Jas- Alright y'all lets go!

I put my shades. My main bodyguard came to find me. He found me and we started walking out the hotel. I smiled at the cameras as I got in a truck. I waited for everyone to load up and we left.

We finally made it to the airport. Everyone went through the main airport as I went to the back to my jet. The driver opened the door for me and my bodyguard lead me up the stairs to the Jet.

Me- Finally my feet-August?

August was sitting down with flowers in his hands.

Me- What are you doing here?

I took my shades off.

Aug- I came ta apologize in person.

He stood up and handed me the flowers.

Aug-I'm sorrey.

I smiled.

Me- Thank You.

I took the flowers.

Aug- What I said in my message wus all true........ I'm tryna be a betta me and learn from all da mistakes I've made. I luh ya and onley ya..

I looked down and back up.

Me- I love you too.

August pulled me into a kiss. After awhile I pulled away.

Me- Now I have to put these in water.

I sat my purse down. I notice August sat back down too.

Me- Are you coming with me to Kansas?

Aug- Why not? I have a sho out dhera anyweys.

Me- Really?

Aug- Yea.

Me- What time?

Aug- 9.

Me- Mines start at 7 so I'll try to make it.

I bent down to find a vase. When I came back up with one I looked over at August while I filled it with water. He was eyeing me.

Me-*Chuckles* What?

Aug- Ryan..... Why do ya have a babey bump?

My smiled turned into a frown. I dropped the vase in the sink and I got soaked with water. I'm speechless. I'm not ready to tell him.

August stood up and walked over to me. I moved back.

Me- No.

I notice I was flinching and shaking. August just don't know he's intimidating and I'm scared to tell him stuff because you never know how he'll react.

I ran to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and threw up. Now that came from nervousness. I heard August knock.

Aug- Ryan open da doo.

He sound calm but he's Nola accent made every word come out harsh. He shook the handle.

I started crying.

Aug- I jus wanna talk ta ya.

Me- Go away.

Aug- That's kinda hard ta do when ya 3,000 feet in da air.

Me- Then go somewhere else.

I sat on the floor with my back against the door.

Aug- I'm not going awey Ryan. I'm gonna sit rite hera on da flo.

I sat there crying. After awhile my tears started to go away. I was just thinking now.

I silently unlocked the door. I saw August sitting up against the wall sleep. Was I in there that long. I was fine to step over him but I felt a hand grab my leg. I gasped and looked down. August was flickering he's eyes open. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto his lap. I was facing him. He held onto my waist.

Aug- Finalley ya came out da bathroom.

I looked at the floor. August followed my eyes. When he finally notice I didn't want to look at him he grabbed my chin and turned me face to him.

Aug- When were ya going ta tell me.

Me-..... *Shrugs*...... Telling you stuff is hard.

Aug- How?

Me- You never know how you'll react.......... I'm not even comfortable knowing this.. I didn't want anyone to know. Not now.

Aug- Why?

Me- I'm afraid..... I can't handle another miscarriage.

Aug- Ryan ya pregnant.

That word just made me break down.

Aug- People need ta kno thangs like dis... Close people. Ya don have ta tell da world. Last time ya overworked ya self. Dis time jus be calm with errthang.

Me- What if it happens again?

Aug- Na what ifs..

August looked down at my stomach and he touched it.

Aug- When did ya find out.

Me- Two days after Ava's party.

Aug- How far are ya.

Me- Month and a half.

August nodded.

Aug- Errthangs gonna be find. I got ya.

August helped me up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Hm, I'll believe that when I'm holding a baby in my arms.