Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
This morning Ava is being a fussy fussy. I'm trying to get her up and take a bath but she refuses. Every time I touch her she cries so I'm just standing here.

Me- Ava.. I know you here me.

She rolled over on her side.

Me- Don't make me call daddy in here.

I tried to grab her arm but she started frowning. That's how I know she's fine to cry.

Me- Ugh. August! *Yells*

Aug- What.*Yells*

Me- Come here please. *Yells*

After a few minutes August came in.

Aug- What's poppin.

Me- Please get your daughter up. Every time I touch her she cries.

Aug- Ryan. It's 6 in da mooning. Let hea sleep fa a lil moo time.

Me- I know that but she needs a bath so I can get to my rehearsal on time.

August walked over to Ava. He bent down beside her and played with her bottom lip. She started giggling in her sleep. Her eyes opened then.

Aug- *Baby talks* Goodmooning.

Ava- Da da! *Smiles*

Aug- *Chuckles* Yea.

He picked her up.

Aug- Not dat hard. *Smirks*

Me- She just likes you.

I walked to the bathroom and ran a little water. August sat Ava down on the bathroom floor. She crawled around and tried to get into stuff.

Me- Come on Ava. Bath time.

She start crawling away from me.

Me- I know you like playing chase but mommy's in a hurry.

She looked up at me and giggled. That weakened me.

Me- *Smiles* Come here wiggle butt.

She giggled and crawled away from me. I tried to catch her but she crawled under the bed. I got on the floor.

Me- Oh no! I lost Ava. *Cries*

I covered my eyes with my hand. I saw her crawling to me. She patted me on the knee.

Ava- *Pats*Ma ma.

Me-*Gasp* You just said mama! Said it again. Say "Ma ma".

Ava- Ma ma. *Smiles*

Me- August! Ava called me ma ma!

August walked in.

Aug- She still ain't in the tub.

Me-*Chuckles* She called me ma ma.

Aug- She did. *Smiles* Big guh!

August picked Ava up and gave her a kiss.

Aug- We gon have ta get ya a treat.

Ava clapped.

Me- Now give me her. Tub tub time. *Baby talks*

August handed her over and I walked in the bathroom with her. I sat her in the tub with her toy ducks. She kept filling them with water and she sprayed me with them.

Me- Ok that's enough. Tub tub time is over. *Chuckles*

Ava-*Giggles*

I picked her up and got her dried off. I got her dressed in a yellow and grey romper. I put her socks on and she crawled over to her toys on the floor. I took a quick shower and got out. When I got out I saw Ava asleep on the floor in the cutest way. I smiled and took a picture of it. I posted it on the Internet and everyone liked it.

I got dressed and I slipped Ava some shoes on. We all were ready to go to my rehearsal. In the car Ava woke up and I fed her some milk. We stopped at a candy Apple Store to get Ava her treat. I ordered her a green candy apple covered in caramel and sprinkles. I had them cut it up into pieces. In the car I fed them to her.

Me- Is it good? *Smiles*

Ava- *Smiles*

Aug- Gimme some.

I threw a piece at him.

Me-*Chuckles*

Aug- Haha funney. *Chuckles*

He threw that piece out the window. I fed him a piece.

Aug- Thank ya.

Me- You're welcome.

Aug gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled. We pulled up to the venue and got out. August got Ava out while I rushed in.