Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So while in LA, last night the girls and I came up with this crazy idea to pop up on August in Dubai. The girls miss him like crazy which it's only been 3 days.

Anyways, I was helping the girls get ready. Ava was already ready and she was taking a nice nap.

While I was doing Kay's hair Mya was fixing Ava's bottles. Chaylin was looking to see if we forgot to pack anything. Team work! We are mainly in a rush because we are trying to catch August before he wakes up. It's night over there and morning over here. And it takes awhile to get there!

After everyone was ready and everything was packed we left the hotel. My team went back to the A. I guess they're giving me a break. But I still had my bodyguards of course.

We got in the back of a truck and I made sure everyone was buckled up before we took off. When we made it to the jet the pilot was standing outside smiling. We greeted him as we got on. I laid Ava in the back room. The girls sat on the couch on their iPods. Since I had nothing else to do I sat down. The pilot came through walking to the pilot room. I stopped him.

Me- Excuse me. *Smiles*

Pilot- Hello Ms. Woods. Yes? *Smiles*

The pilot was a nice Caucasian man. He looked around 50 and a nice family man.

Me- I was wondering. How does it feel to fly a plane? You must be under a lot of pressure to be a pilot. Me, personally I would have an attack knowing that I have people lives in my hands.

Pilot- You the very first person that asked me that out of my 30 years of flying.

I smiled.

Pilot- Would you assist me to the pilot room?

I choked.

Me- Talking about the room room?

He nodded and smiled.

Kay- Ooooh I wanna come!

Mya&Chay- Me too!

Some that got their attention.

Pilot- *Smiles* Lets go.

The girls started walking to the room with the pilot. I followed. He was talking to them along the way.

Pilot- You remind me of my granddaughter. *Smiles*

He was talking to Kayden.

Pilot- I own my own personal plane and every time she comes to my home she wants to play on it out back.

He chuckled. Kay smiled. We made it to the pilot room and it was small! I definitely can't do this job. Nota nota not.

Pilot- This is where I work. All right here. *Smiles*

The Girls- Cooooooool. *Smiles*

They were looking around at all the buttons.

Mya- Can we sit in the seat.

Pilot- Go right ahead.

Chay sat in the seat and she scooted over for Kay.

Chay- Make room for Noonie.

She scooted Kay over closer to her and Mya sat. I smiled and snapped a picture.

Kay- Come on Ryan sit.

Ryan- I can't fit on there with you guys.

I chuckled.

Pilot- You can sit in the co-pilot seat.

The pilot helped me in the seat.

Kay- Captain Kayden!

Mya- Captain Amaiya!

Chay- Captain Chaylin!

The girls looked over at me. I laughed.

Me- Co-Captain Ryan!

The laughed.

Them- *Sings* We're going on a trip. In our favorite rocket ship! Zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins!

I laughed.

Me- Ok. Ok. Let's get out of his way. We need to go.

I smiled and got up. I helped the girls up.

Pilot- I assure you a safe flight.

Me- Thank You. *Smiles*

I followed the girls out the room. I went to the back room to check on Ava. When I opened the door she was up.

Me- *Baby Talk* Hi mama.

Ava- *Smiles*

I picked her up and walked out the room. I sat down in one of the chairs. I felt the plane move.

Me- *Baby Talk* Uh oh. We're taking off. Let's go see daddy.

I gave Ava a kiss.