Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So today I had a interview on a talk show here in Atlanta. The girls are here with me. Ava's with August. He's handling business because he's leaving tomorrow for his UK mini tour.

I am not excited about this interview. Why you asked? Because I'm scared as hell! Now, I've talked to people at ceremonies and stuff but this is going to be live to trillions of people! Maybe I'm overreacting about the "trillions" part BUT it's still going to be a lot of people.

Kay- Ryan are you nervous.

Me- Yea a little.

Mya- I don't blame you.

Chay- Right. A lot of people are going to be seeing this. Like a lot a lot of people. Millions... Billions...Trillions..... Zill-GCO.

Mya- Your not helping Chaylin.

I chuckled.

Chay- Sorry.

Mya played with my puffy curls.

Kay- I can't wait for the LA trip.

Mya- Me either.

Chay- It's going to be so turnt.

Me- Where did you learn "turnt" from?

Chay- Uncle August. *Smiles*

Kay- Speaking of uncle August. Why aren't you going to the UK with him.

Me- Because I have wooooork and kids to look after.

I rubbed her nose and she smiled.

Backstage Director- Your on in 10.

I nodded my head. My manager Jasmine, she's 36,came to me.

Jas- Ok. You know they're going to ask personal questions and it's ok if you wanna answer them but just know you don't have to. Ok?

Me- Ok.

Jas- We have 5 more minutes. We should be making our way to the stage.

I grabbed the girls hands and walked out the dressing room. During the wait I got pampered up. I kept breathing in and out.

Stage Director- 1 more minute! Places people!

Everyone got set up in their places.

Stage Director- 10....9....8....7....6....5.....4.....3....2....1. On!

Interviewer- Welcome back everyone! *Smiles* We have a special guest here today. She just dropped her new and very first album "RYAN" please give it up for Ryan Woods.

The crowd clapped and cheered as I walked out. I smiled and waved. I hugged the interviewer.

Me- Hello! *Giggles*

Interviewer- Nice to finally meet you Ryan!

Me- Same here!

I sat down in one of the chairs. The crowd was starting to settle down.

Interviewer- It's great having you here. *smiles*

Me- My pleasure. *Smiles*

Interviewer- So Ryan you just released your very first album.

The crowd clapped for that.

Me- *Laughs* Yea I did.

Interviewer- *Smiles* Tell us about the process.

Me- Well, I use to write songs all the time whenever I had extra time on my hands, so the writing part wasn't really that hard. It was making time to write. Considering the fact that I have kids to take care of and a top business.

Interviewer- Will we be hearing any of the songs you wrote back in your younger days.

Me- Hopefully, Yes. *Smiles*

They crowd cheered. I chuckled.

Me- But of course I need to go back and fixed some stuff because these songs were back in high school days.

The interviewer nodded her head.

Interviewer- Girl in high school I stayed away from pencil and paper when I got home. *Chuckles*

I laughed.

Interviewer- And it's not because I was just too lazy to, you know, actually write a song.

The crowd laughed. I did too as I nodded my head.

Interviewer- But it was because you use it all day long. I didn't want nothing to do with it. I'm at home and I'm going to have me time.

The crowd clapped.

Me- I see your point. *Laughs*

Interviewer- But of course me time to you was sitting down right a song.

Me- Yup. *Chuckles* That was my me time.

Interviewer- I hear that your performing at the Grammy's this year. Am I right.

Me- Yes, You're right. *Smiles*

Interviewer- That's big! You're just getting into this singing career and already performing at the Grammy's.. Were you excited when you got the call?

I laughed remembering the memory of the phone call.

Me- *Laughs* I actually didn't talk to the person when they called.

Interviewer- What?!

Her expression made me laugh more.

Me- *Smiles* It was actually my child's father, August- GCO.

Interviewer- Boyfriend.

I blushed looking down.

Interviewer- We all know. *Laughs*

The crowd laughed.

Me- Whatever you wanna call it.*Chuckles*

Interviewer- Ok, boyfriend.

The crowd laughed again. I just blushed and chuckled.

Me- Anyway, he answered the phone. He told me that they asked for me and he told them I wasn't there. So they refused to deliver the message to him. *Laughs* So he ended up giving them my phone number.

Interviewer- They have it so structured.

Me- I know. And August still didn't know. *Laughs* I had to tell him that I was performing at the Grammy's.

Interviewer- He didn't ask?

Me- Are we talking about the same August?

I laughed and so did the crowd. We talked some more until it was time for me to go. They went to a commercial break and that's when I said my goodbyes.

When I got backstage the girls ran to me.

Mya- You didn't look scared at all.

Me- Really? I was shaking. *Chuckles*

Chay- You did great.

Me- Aww Thx.

I gave Chay a hug.

Me- What do y'all wanna do for the rest of the day?

Kay- Arcade?

Chay&Mya- Sounds good to me.

Me- Ok. Let's go then.

I walked out the building with the girls and we climb in a waiting car.