Ryan's Pov

Ryan's Pov
Later that night me and Jay started getting ready for the Nets basketball game. He was already ready.

Jay- You're taking forever.

He sighed.

Me-*Smirks* Or maybe you just get ready a lot quicker then I do.

Jay- Good come back. *Chuckles*

I added my earring in.

Me- Are you sure you wanna wear a muscle shirt? It's kind of cold outside.

Jay- I do what I wanna.

Did he just catch a slick attitude? I looked over at him with a glare. He smirked.

Jay- I knew you was going to turn my way. That's why I said that. *Laughs* I just wanted to see your beautiful face. That's all.

I chuckled.

Me- You're lucky.

I finished getting myself ready and me and Jay left the hotel. We were hand in hand walking to the car. I smiled at the cameras. I waved bye as I climbed in the backseat of the Cadillac Escalade. Jay and I held hands all the way to the game. When we pulled up he helped me out the truck. We walked in and went to a back room. We got ourselves a glass a wine and made our way to our seats. We were real touchy during the game. I cheered whenever our team made a shot.

Me- Yea! Go guys!

Jay laughed.I smiled looking at him.

Me- What?

Jay- You're more interested in the game then I am. Unfortunately, I'm distracted by all this beauty.

I blushed and looked down.

Jay- Look up.

I looked up and he was looking up smiling. I looked at whatever he was focused on and I realized we were on the big screen. I smiled and did a little wave.

After the game we talked to some players. One was being all flirty with me. I tried to avoid him the best I could because I could see Jay getting a little frustrated. Especially with his flirty comments. All I could do was smile,nod, and say "Thank You".

On our way back to the truck Jay was holding my hand. Way tighter this time.

Me- I'm sorry for whatever I did. I'm sorry if I made you upset.

Jay didn't say anything. He was basically pulling me to the truck. I was struggling to keep up with his pace. I tried to break away from his manly hands but that made him grip it tighter.

Me- Jay babe this really hurts.

We made it to the truck and Jay let me in first. I got in and I looked at him as he got in. I was heated. How dare he grip me that way. He ignored my looks and pressed a button that rolled up the partition. Next thing I know I'm being jump on.

Everything just kind of went blank after that.