Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Me and August were now on our way to Nola. My driver was driving us. It was super dark on the highway. No one was out. It felt like we were driving 1,000 mph.

Aug- Chey call ya cryin?

Me- Yes. She told me to come get them. I heard screaming in the background.

Aug- Lawd.

August rubbed his forehead.

Aug- Dey shouldn't be with dey ma's anywey! I knew sum wus up! Dey wus very guarded last time I saw dem... I knew she wus no good. Dey comin back ta me.

When I told August the news he was very upset. I had to calm him down. He left his date with K to calm with me to New Orleans.

Me- Lets just get there. Ok? Then we can see what's going on.

August nodded.

The ride to New Orleans wasn't that bad and that long. Mainly because there wasn't any traffic.

When we got there we went straight to the girls mothers apartment complex. We pulled up and got out. The neighbors were standing outside watching. August walked straight into the apartment. Chanel, the girls mom, was yelling and throwing the girls around. Everything was broken. She had drugs all over the place.

Aug- HEY! HEY! HEY!

Chanel- August. Why ya hera?

She took a puff of her cigarette and laughed.

Chanel- Especially with the wanna be momma of my children.

Me- I'm more their mother then you would ever be!

August grabbed my arm. I looked at the girls, they were crying and they had scratches and bruises. The bodyguards picked them up and took them outside.

More people came out the back room. Men and Girls. I recognized the girls. The ones that wanted to fight me at the skating ring.

???- Oh look who's back for more.

Me- Baby I beat your ass and I'm not afraid to do it again.

???- Roll up.

I was going to until August placed me behind him.

Aug- Chill.

I looked over at the men's. One smirked at me. The scratch in the face.

Me-... *Gasp*... You...... You!

August looked at me. I got teary eyed.

Me- You!.... You tried to rape me.

??-*Chuckles* I was close to.

Aug looked between me and him.

Aug- Dis da bum dat did dat ta ya. Whole up.

I grabbed him.

Me- Don't. They ain't worth it.

Our bodyguards stepped in front of us.

??- What's all this racket up- Ryan?....

I looked up.

Me-..... Omg..... R-Riley?

Riley looked down. She was super skinny. She looked so different but I still recognize her eyes. They were always full of shine but now they looked so weary.

She didn't come up to me.She looked ashamed.

Riley- ..Little sister.....

She looked me up and down.

Riley- You did something with your life... I'm happy for you. *Smiles*

Me- Riley you can come back to Atlanta with me.

Man1- She ain't going nowhere.

I looked at Ri. She looked defeated.

Me- Riley?..

Riley- I'm sorry Ry...

I got teary eyed.

Me- Ri... Please.... I've looked everywhere for you.

Riley didnt say anything. I looked at the man.

Me- Let my sister go! Let her go!

I was going to swing on him but my bodyguard picked me up.

Me- LET HER GO! PLEASE RILEY! *Cries* PLEASE.

They carried me outside and down the steps. Ri followed me.

Riley- Ryan... I love you.

Me- I love you too! *Cries* Please come home. Mom misses you.

Ri- Mom? Moms back in Atlanta.

I nodded.

Me- Yes! She's back in the old house. Rittany is moving back too with her family. *Cries* You can get help. Ri just come back.

Riley looked down. Then she nodded. She started walking towards me but the man pulled her back.

Ri- *Cries* I can't.

Me- GUARDS!

My guards walked up to Riley and picked her up. One stayed behind to make sure the men and the girls don't do anything stupid. August helped me and Riley in the car. When she got in safely we shared a hug.

Ri- I missed you.

Me- I missed you too.

My bodyguards got in and we drove off. I looked at the girls. They were sleep. I told the driver to stop at the store. Riley and I were hungry. August on the other hand was knocked out.

We got out at a store. The paps were here. I smiled at them. We walked in the store and got food.

Me- Look Riley! Our favorite!

Ri- Sour gummy warms. *Giggles*

I bought us a million of those. We got back in the car and we ate candy and burgers.

I came down here to get my little babies but instead I got my babies and my big sissy, who's been gone forever. I couldn't be happier.