Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
I'm back on the tour and I'm in Arkansas. Before leaving Atl I played a prank on August. I told him I accidentally sold he's decease brothers hat. It's very special to him. He got so emotional about it. Of course I felt bad. When I told him it was a joke he got all upset and told me he's going to get me back. I don't know when though.

Anyway, he's in Alabama for his show tonight. He told me yesterday he wants me to come out. I didn't complain. I actually have some to tell him. We're driving to Alabama since Arkansas isn't that far away. The whole time I slept. I've recently found out why I've been being the way I am lately. That's actually what I have to speak to August about. I'm kind of scared.

When I got to Alabama I went to where August was staying. He should be there because it's 10 and his show was over at 9. We parked and started walking into the building. I smiled at the paps and fans. I signed a couple of autographs.

I walked in and to the elevator. I texted August letting him know I was here. I walked down the hall and to his room. The bodyguards let me in. I heard water running so I'm assuming August is in the shower. I waited on the bed. I then heard it stop and August walked out.

Aug- What's poppin bae?

Me-*Smiles* Hey.

August tried to hug me.

Me-*Chuckles* No you're wet.... Were you sleep.

I looked at the bed and it was messy.

Aug- Y-yea... I took a lil nap...

I nodded my head.

Me- Mhm....We actually need to talk.

Aug- Dats cool. Let's do it in da lobbey.

Me- Why-GCO

??- August when can I come out?

I looked at August.

Me- Who is that?

Aug- Uh.

The closest door opened and in walked a girl. She was wearing sweats and a black lace bra.

I stood up.

Me- Is this a fan?

??- Bitch do I look like a fan?

Bitch? I flipped off my heels.

Me- August who the fuck is this?

I started walking to her but August came in between us.

??- What you gone do hoe?

Me- Hoe? Baby you just don't know!

I grabbed her hair and a piece of her weave came right out.

Aug- Hey hey hey!

August threw me over his shoulder.

Aug- Ya ma's raised ya betta.

I pushed his shoulder.

Me- Your momma didn't raise you better! August you doing this shit again.

Aug- It's a prank!

Me- Put me down!

August sat me down.

Aug- Don jump...Jus a joke.

I rolled my eyes. The girl started laughing. I grabbed my heels.

Me- That's fucked up August.

Aug- What ya did wus fucked up ta.

Me- I apologized and felt sorry. But you know you did this shit!

Aug- I do feel bad na.... And dat wus da pass.

Me- Ok and? You had me ride all the way out here to almost fight an innocent girl.

??-*Chuckles* Yea. You jacked my weave up.

Me- I'm sorry.

??- It's cool. *Smiles* I'm actually married by the way. Just so you know it's really a prank.

Me- That's great.

??- I'll leave to give you guys privacy.

Me- No.

I looked at August.

Me- I'll go.

Aug- *Sighs* Ya said we had ta talk.

Me- Don't worry about it.

I started walking towards the door.

Aug- Are you going back to Alabama?

Me- Yes. Now bye.

I walked out the door and down the hall. Of course I'm upset with August but I'm more upset with myself.. I was going to fight someone....when I know I'm not able to right now. When I got into the elevator I cried. My tears where dried when I walked back outside. So happy for that because the paps were still here. I fixed my head because I know it was looking a mess.

I got back into the truck and waited for the driver to leave. I got a text message from August. It read.

My King💍- I'm sorry...... That was a bad prank. I know I shouldn't have done that knowing I haven't been faithful in the past... But I do know you don't trust me now. That's ok. I just want you to know you have my heart. Only you. Ryan when I told you I was going to change I was serious and you need to know that. There's no other woman that I want. If I can't have you then I want no other girl because nobody else can replace you..If you don't reply just know I luh ya. And be safe on your ride back..Goodnight My Queen. Btw I'm far from IPhone savvy and I can't find the heart so <3 xoxo.

I chuckled at the end. I sat my phone down and laid across the backseat. Sleep is calling me.