Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Tonight I have a show. I've cancelled most of my shows after the miscarriage. At the end of the tour I have to make them up so technically in a way they were rescheduled. Anyways, tonight I'm going to sing from my heart and enjoy the night. I believe everything happens for a reason and right now God feels that I shouldn't have a baby at the moment. I'm trying my hardest to move pass the miscarriage but I know that it will always and forever be stuck in the back of my mind.

When it happened I think August was just as sad as I was.. In a way I blame myself because it is my fault! Trying to hide a pregnancy is tough and I stressed myself out trying to do so. And that is where I went wrong. If only I would've just came out with it maybe I would still have a baby bump and a baby inside of me...... I mean,... I still have the little baby bump. It's starting to fade away... I don't want it too but it's natural.

August is coming to my show tonight and after the show we're going to Nola. I want to visit Sheila and my other babies. I miss them a lot... I'm actually thinking about taking them on a trip to Orlando. Them and my sister children.... I haven't talked to her in forever. I miss her.. Both of them... Right now I need Rittany more then anything. Shoot.. I needed her when I was pregnant with Ava! But.. After dad passed everyone went there separate ways. It broke mom into pieces. But we are not on that subject. Not now.

After the miscarriage I've been all up on Ava. It opened my eyes to the fact that things can get taken from you in a heartbeat. I need my baby Ava and she needs momma Ry and daddy Aug.

I was playing with her while I was getting my makeup and hair done. She was giggling so hard. Her smile brightens my bad days and lift up my spirit. I gave her a kiss on the bottom lip.

Me- I love you princess Ava. *Smiles*

She got all happy and clapped her hands. I can't wait till she starts walking...better yet crawl!

August came walking through the door drinking wine.

Me- Really?

Aug- I'm thirstey.

Me- I have water.

Aug- Maybe ian want wata.

Me- Its good for you.

Aug- Ya and trav both sey dat. Maybe I feel dat drinkin wine is good fa me.

Me- Do what you do.

Aug- Neva got ta worrey bout dat.

August smirked and gave me and Ava both a kiss.

Jas- Ready to go Ry. It's time.

I nodded. I handed August Ava and walked out. Lord please let tonight go well. First show every since the miscarriage.

I got all hooked up and walked out on stage. I'm singing 'Halo' in honor of my baby that didn't get a chance at life.