Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
That night while August was off doing another show and after party, I was here with the girls. August really wanted me to come to his show tonight but I couldn't. I have to look after the girls. I told him I might pop up at his after party.

The girls, especially Kayden, begged to go swimming. So of course I caved in. They started getting ready for the pool. Ava was in a little onesie. She's sleep.

Me- Are you girls ready?

Them- Yes.

I picked up Ava and we walked out the hotel room. One of the bodyguards followed us. I decided to take the stairs. The girls were ahead of me. We made it to the pool. I made sure the girls had on their floats. I don't care if they know how to swim. They all held hands and jumped in the pool. Some water splashed on me and Ava. That woke her up.

Me- Hey, hey, hey. *Smiles*

I kissed her.

Ava- *Smiles*

I walked to the pool with her and sat on the edge. I dipped my hand in the water and splashed a little on Ava.

She laughed. I let her wet her hand. She tried to taste the water.

Me- Come on. We're going to get in.

I took Ava's onesie off.

Me- Looks like your going to have to swim in your diaper Ava wava. Mommy forgot your swim suit.

Ava wasn't paying me any attention. She was touching my hair.

I stepped in the pool with her. She was hugging me like she knew I could drop her at any minute. I float around the pool with her.

Me- You see it. It's water.

I sprinkled a little on Ava. She laughed. I copied her laugh. That made her laugh more.

I looked over at the girls and they were racing to see who can get to the other end of the pool first. I floated by them.

At 11:30 we went back to the hotel room. I decided to go on to August after party. It starts at 12.

I made sure the girls had baths and ate. I feed Ava before I laid her down. She's out for the night.

After I got ready I went over the whole "Call me if anything happens" speech with the girls.

Me- I'll be back around 1. Ok?

Them- Ok. *Smiles*

Me- There's bodyguards outside. So no one will break in.

They nodded.

Me- Ok. I love you.

Them- We love you too.

I gave them a kiss before leaving. I took the elevator to the lobby and got in a car that was waiting for me. When I got to the little club it was 12:15. I walked in and boy was it packed. How am I suppose to find August.