Ryan's Pov

Ry Pov
Jay and I are still in Brooklyn. I've heard that the tour crew left to go to our different locations. I've missed A LOT of shows and rehearsals. I honestly don't know how Jay keep up he's lies. I've been locked away every since that night he put his hands on me.. I can't get away.. He took my phone. Everything.... Every since he laid hands on me once he hasn't done it again.... I guess he's trying to change. Right?

Jay way out tonight so I got dressed. I wanted to go for a walk.

I opened the hotel door and walked out. Jay must took his bodyguards with him because they weren't there.... Or they just left with the crew.

I walked out the hotel lobby and down the streets. People were taking pictures of me but I kept walking. Just thinking..... I missed everything up. I thought I want us to work... He was never like this! I kept walking until I got to a hotdog stand. I got one and paid for it. Many people were surprised to see me out. I've been ghost lately. Lord I hope Jay doesn't fine out.

After about an hour I walked back to the hotel. I showered and changed into PJs. I just sat in darkness until I heard a knock on the door. That can't be Jay. He has a room key. I got up.

Me- Who is it?

??- Ryan?

Me- Yes this is she.... Who are you?

??- I kno ya kno who dis is.

Nola.. The nola accent.

Me- AUGUST! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU CANT BE HERE!

Aug- I came ta holla at ya. What's poppin ya heard me? What up with dis not shoing up ta rehearsals and shows?

Me- I'm just.. Sick. That's all.

Aug- Ya ain't gon let me in?

Me- NO!, I mean.. I can't. Listen August you HAVE to go. Thank you for coming all this way for me but you have to go. I will start showing up for shows and rehearsals just go. Please.

Aug-..... Fine.... Are ya ok?

Me-.. Yes... I am. Now leave.

Aug- Ightt..... I uh... I leave tomorrow... I'm steying at da hotel round da block. Ya can come ova when ya want. Or jus call. Ightt?

Me- ..Ok........ Are you gone yet?

Aug- I'm gone.....

Me- Ok.

I heard August walk away. I can't believe he came down here. Jay will flip if he finds out. Speaking of him where is he? It's 3 in the morning.

I sat down on the couch again. I felt a vibration under me. I got up and looked under the couch cushion.

Me-*Gasp* My phones! My MacBook! My iPad!

I looked at my phone. I got so many missed calls, messages, emails, etc!

The one person I called was my phone. I facetimed her. She answered within the 1st ring.

Tracy- Ryan baby.

Me- Hi!

Just hearing her voice made me tear up. Her too.

Tracy- Are you ok sweetie?!

Me- Yes... Of course.

Tracy- Stop lying to me.

Dang. I never could be able to pull one over on her.

Tracy- What's going on. Tell me.

A tear slip.

Tracy- Did you see August?

I nodded.

Me- Yea... He just left.

Tracy- Why aren't you with him. He was suppose to come get you.

Me- Mom I can't leave....*Cries*

Tracy-..........Is it Jay?..... Is he abusing you Ryan?!

Me- He only hit me once!... That night we went to that basketball game.... I brought it upon myself.

Tracy- YOU DID NOT!

Me- Mom-GCO.

Tracy- YOU LISTEN HERE RYAN! I DIDNT RAISE YOU TO BE NO FOOL!

Me- It won't happen again. He hasn't done it every since that night.

Tracy- YOU DONT HAVE TO GET HIT TO BE ABUSE! HE IS LOCKING YOU AWAY, TOOK YOUR THINGS THAT YOU OWN, AND HE HIT YOU!? THATS THE MINI STEPS!

My mom started crying.

Tracy- Don't you dare be naive... He did it once.. He AINT afraid to do it again.

She had me crying now.

Tracy- Now, August came to Miami alone... But you better be with him when he leave or IM coming.

I nodded.

Tracy- You can't live in fear Ryan... I'm your mother. I don't want to see you go through that and you know it.

I nodded.

Me- I know...

Tracy- Now, clean yourself up and pack your bags.... I love you baby.

Me- I love you too.

I ended facetime and got up. I packed up my stuff and made my way out of the lobby. I walked around the block and walked into a nice hotel. I asked the front desk people for August room number and they gave it to me. I took the elevator up to the 7th floor and got off. I walked to August room and knocked. A few minutes after that he opened the door. I could tell he was sleeping. He wasn't wearing nothing but sweat pants.

I didn't look him in the eyes. Mainly cause mine were red,wet, and puffy. He opened the door wider for me to come in and he closed it behind me.