Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Well tonight we are in Dallas, Texas. We just finished up the rehearsal and we are now getting ready for the show.

Its been two weeks since me and August met up with each other. We talk but not on the level we used to.

I was putting on my clothes for tonight show. Ava was in her car seat sleep. My assistant was watching her. I was just stepping into my boats when Jay walked in.

Me-*Smiles* Hey babe.

Jay- Hey.

Jay tried to give me a kiss but I moved a little.

Jay- What was that for?

Me- I'm wearing makeup. I don't want it to mess up.

Jay- I don't care about makeup.

He made a puppy dog face.

Me- Well I do. I'll kiss you later.

Jay- Ryan! You're doing me so wrong.

I chuckled. I pecked Jay on the cheek.

Me- Your kiss. *Giggles*

Jay laughed and me and him walked out the dressing room together. His arm was wrapped around me.

Me- How you feeling? You got this tonight.

I smiled up at him.

Jay- Don't I always. *Smirks*

Me- Whatever! *Laughs*

Jay- I got barz.

Me- Anybody can have barz Jay!

Jay- Spit then.

Me- Let me think for a minute.

Jay- Nah! *Laughs*

I chuckled.

Me- Don't get it twisted though. I can spit.

Jay- We'll see. *Smirks*

Me- Mhmm.

Me and Jay hugged while we were getting our microphones hooked up. When we were all hooked up I went over tonight song. I noticed Ava started waking up. I picked her up out her car seat. I was singing tonight song for her and bouncing her around. All she was doing was yawning and rubbing her eyes.

Jas- Ok Ryan you ready?

Me- As ever.

We prayed together and I said a silent prayer to myself. Jay gave me a kiss on the cheek before I went on.

I handed Ava to my assistant and walked onstage with my background dancers. When they lights came up I looked to my right to the VIP section and you wouldn't believe who I saw! I automatically got nervous about tonight.