Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov

Ava-*Crying*

I was awoken by a loud cry. I looked down and Ava was on the floor. Did she crawl in here?

Me-*Yawns* Ava?

I picked her up and carried her in the bathroom. I grabbed a robe that was hanging on the door and put it on.

Me-Did you crawl out of bed?

She was still crying. I walked in the kitchen and fixed her a bottle. She held it on her own.

Me- Mommy needs to get all fresh! *Smiles*

Ava-*Smiles*

I grabbed Ava's play mat out of her suitcase. Since August is still sleeping I sat it in the bathroom with me. I started my shower and got in. Ava was looking at. Maybe because I was singing.

Me- You like it when I sing?*Smiles*

Ava-*Giggles*

Me-*Sings* My haunted lungs.. Ghost in the sheets. I did went from haunting you, you must be haunting me.

Ava dropped her bottle and it rolled.

Me-Oops.

I stopped the shower and grabbed a towel. I tied it around me and stepped out. I started drying off.

Ava- Ma ma ma.

I looked down at her. She was playing with her mat.

Me- Almost finished baby.

I ran in me and August's room real quick to grabbed some clothes. I hurried back in the bathroom. Ava was still playing with her mat.

Me- *Smiles* Such a good girl.

I put my clothes. I didn't do my make up or hair. I'm kind of bombing right now. I'm just going for breakfast.

Me- Time to get you ready.

I put Ava some jean tights on with a white and black graphic shirt. I put her some socks on along with some black and pink Adidas. We're both bombing. I ran my hand thru her hair. She giggled. Goofy.

I didn't bother waking August up. He'll get up soon. I wrote him a note.

Goodmorning. Don't think me and Ava ran away. (Lol) We just slipped off to breakfast. When you wake up and read this we probably are just now being seated. It's a very busy restaurant. The Broken Egg. The driver should know where it is. Love You- Ryan.

Me- Lets go A. *Smiles*

I picked up my purse and Ava's baby bag. I picked her up and walked out the room. I was by myself since my security guards are still with the crew. Lord I hope I don't get caught up in a crowd.

I waited outside the lobby where the paps were snapping pictures. The driver pulled up and got out to open the door for me.

Me- *Chuckles* Thank You. I could've gotten it. *Smiles

He smiled back. I got in and sat Ava in my lap. She was sucking on a pacifier and looking out the window. I checked my phone. 1:00 p.m. Did we really sleep that late? I still want breakfast.

We pulled up to The Broken Egg. The driver held the door opened as I gather up Ava and her baby bag along with my purse. The driver closed the door when I got out and opened the restaurant door for me. I smiled at some of the cameras as I walked in.

Pap#1- *Takes Picture* You look wonderful Ryan.

Me-*Smiles* Thank You.

Paps#2- That's what I like to see! You smiling.