Ryan's Pov

Ry Pov
Things between me and Jay are going good, at times. We bump heads a lot but we bounce right back to normal like nothing ever happened. August calls me from time to time. Just to see how I am I guess. He reminds me every time he calls that he's always here when I need him. I've seen in the media that's he's taken an interest in K. Michelle. I'm not bugging though. He's happy. I'm happy...things are how they should be.

Jay came out the bathroom and sat on the couch. We're in Brooklyn now because we have a show and Jay and I are going to a game later.

I was doing my makeup when Jay started talking.

Jay- You ready?

Me- No. You see I'm not finish with my makeup babe.

I added some blush.

Jay- Attitude?

Me- I'm not getting an attitude with you.

I looked over at him.

Jay- Hm.

Me- Really?

Jay just played on his phone.

Me- Jay.

He didn't reply.

Me- Jay..

Jay- I don't want to talk to you if you're getting an attitude with me.

Me- Forreal? This is childish.

I packed up my makeup bag and walked in the bathroom. When I closed the door I heard our room door open and shut. Jay must have left.

I sighed and finished my makeup. Jay is being childish like forreal. If he wants to act this way then fine. I packed up my makeup bag and walked out the bathroom. I grabbed my purse and checked myself out. Ok.

I walked out the room and to the lobby where I saw Jay and he's bodyguards. I walked past him and straight to the truck. I got in the back and waited for him to come. He got in and the whole ride to wherever was quite. I looked out the window at the rain drops. They match my feelings.

We pulled up to a building with a stairway outside. I got out without Jay. I started walking past the stairway until someone told me not too.

Jay- We're going up the stairway.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk up the stairway. Jay was on the rooftop before I was. I was amazed when I got up there. It was walls with graffiti all over them. It was gorgeous.

Me- Wow.

I walked over to one of them and traced my fingers across the big, bold letters. I felt a presence behind me. They wrapped their arms around my waist.

Jay- I'm sorry. About earlier. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or making you feel bad. It was something stupid and I apologize.

I turned around to look at him.

Me- Why should I forgive you?

Jay- .... I love you...

I looked down.

Me- ..I love you too.... I'm sorry.

Jay- You did nothing.

Me- But I still want to apologize.

Jay- We good? *Smiles*

Me- We good. *Smiles*

Jay gave me a long kiss. All of a sudden he swept me off of my feet. I laughed. I saw people snapping pictures as he spun me around in the little drops of rain.