Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Last night was a success. August family and my family bonded amazingly. I'm happy they finally met.

Today me, my mom, and Ava are going out together. Daughter and mother time. Rittany left back for Philadelphia because the kids have school. My mom stayed. She's leaving later. Rittany said she's thinking about coming back to Atlanta to be closer to me. I'm all with it.

I picked mom up from her hotel and we left to start our day. I parked downtown and we got out and started walking. We were talking as well.

Tracy- How's everything going. You ok?

I thought to myself.

Me- Yea I'm fine. How about you?

Tracy- Never been better baby... Never been better. *Smiles* How's the business?

Me- It's fine. *Smiles* Everything dad would like it to be. My friend Samantha is over it while I'm on tour.

Tracy- Are you sure you're able to juggle children, fame, being a girlfriend, and a business?

Me- I've been doing good so far. *Smiles*

Tracy- I just don't want you to stress yourself.

Me- ...I'm always stress.

Tracy- That's not good Ryan baby.

Me- I know.... I fainted when I was pregnant with her. Luckily she came out healthy.

I smiled down at Ava.

Tracy- Ryan you should have told me you were pregnant babe. I would have love to see my grandchild be born.

Me- I know mom. I'm sorry.

Tracy- It's ok baby. There's always next time.

Me-.......I don't know if their will be a next time.

Tracy- What?

Me- 3 weeks ago I had a miscarriage.

My mom stopped walking.

Tracy- Ryan?

Her eyes filled up with tears.

Me- It's ok. I'm doing fine.

Tracy- No you're not baby.

She knows me so well.

Me-....It still hurts.... I don't wanna talk about it.

Mom rubbed my back.

Tracy- Ok. Ok.

We continued walking.

Me- On top of that. I've been questioning me and August's relationship.

Tracy- What? Why? He's a very decent guy.

Me- I know, but he hurt me so much in the past and I gave him SOO many chances. I gave him my heart and he broke it and I'm afraid to give it to him again.... I just can't get over the stuff he's done to me...... I always forgive him because we have a child but I've finally accepted the fact that I'm still extremely hurt by what he's done. I may smile some days but I'm completely torn on the inside. I have no self confidence mom. None at all.

Tracy- You're beautiful.

Me- Thank You mom..... On top of that, I had someone who really cared about me. And I threw that away....

Tracy- I'm behind you 100%. No matter what you do.

Me-*Smiles* Thank You.... I missed you a lot.

Tracy- I missed you too Ry.

Me- I... Want you to come back to Atlanta.. You know, live in the old house. I don't want to be separated any more. I think Ava would love to know who's her grandma.

Tracy- You want me to come back for Ava. Or you?

Me- ...honestly..... I need you.... I miss having you around everyday.

Tracy-*Smiles* I'll move as soon as possible.

I smiled.

Me- I love you Tracy Beyoncé Woods. *Smiles*

Tracy- I love you more Ryan Beyoncé Woods. *Smiles*

Me and mom connected arms and walked into a store for babies.