Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
We are in Ohio and Ava is with me. I missed having her for company on my tour so I told mom I'll take her for awhile. I spoke to Sam earlier. She told me the business is going perfect. She also said she's happy I woke up and she's really sorry that she couldn't make it to the hospital because of my business and her baby was sick. I didn't give her a hard time. I know she mean what she says. She also told me to prepare to buy a bridesmaid gown. She's getting married!! I'm so happy for her.

Anyway, Ava and I just landed in Ohio. Yes I said landed. I flew here. I know I was in a plane crash but I can't let that control my life. I have to face flying again anyway so why not now.

Before getting off the jet I put Ava her coat on. She's a little sick and it is a little chilly out today. She was smiling at me.

Me- Hey mama.*Smiles*

Ava-*Giggles*

Me-*Chuckles* Is this jacket new babe? Did nanny buy it or daddy?

Ava- Da da.

Me- *Smiles* Augu-AVA! YOU SAID YOUR FIRST WORDS!

Ava-*Giggles*

Me- I have to tell August. *Smiles*

Ava-*Claps* Da da!

Me- We know baby. August is your daddy.*Smiles*

I put my shades on and walked off the plane with Ava in my arms. We got in a car and it took us to a hotel. Ava was fine to cry about her jacket being on.

Me- Just wait a few more seconds baby. We're almost at the hotel.

I rubbed her back. She laid down on my chest and closed her eyes.

Ava-*Coughs*

Me- We're going to have to make that baby feel better.

I rocked her back and forth. Soon enough she was sleep. When we got to the hotel my bodyguards helped me out the car. I really didn't want the paps to wake Ava up so I asked them kindly and respectfully to not scream. They can take as many pictures as they want, just don't scream. And they didn't scream. I smiled at them as I walked in.

Me- Thank y'all for not screaming. *Smiles*

I walked in the building and to the elevator. I got on and it went up to the last floor. I went to my room and I opened the door. I carefully took Ava's jacket off and hung it on a chair as I laid her across the bed. I gave her cheek a kiss before calling my manager. I called her and let her know I made it. After that I didn't have none else to do so I laid down with Ava. An hour into my nap I heard a knock at the door. I got up and went to answer it.

Me- Yes-August? Why are you here.

Aug- Can I come in?

Me- Nah you can stay out there.

I gave him a blank look and let him in.

Me- Now why you here?

Aug- Ya act like ya ain't happey ta see me.

He walked over to Ava and picked her up.

Me- Don't wake her up please. And I'm not.

He gave her a kiss and laid her back down.

Aug-*Smirks* Yea rite. Anywey, ya ma's told me ya needed ta talk ta me in person.

Why mom?! Why!

Me- Oh..... Um.

August sat down in a chair.

Aug- Ya can sit.

Me- I rather stand.

Aug- Dats fine ta. So what's up?

Me-......uh.

I looked out the window behind August.

Me- Um........ Are you in love with K.?

Aug- ... Nah..... We jus chillin... Nun serious..... Why?.

I rubbed my arm and looked at the floor. Why would my mom put me through this?!

Me- Godsh you're so intimidating.

August chuckled.

Aug- Nah..

I just stood there. I looked up and August was getting up. He walked over to me and stood in front of me. Really close.

Aug- What's on ya mind.

Me-....................you.

I looked at the floor. August didn't say anything. I just felt his eyes on me.

Me- You don't understand how hard this is.... Telling you this.

Aug-..............Well guess what..

Me- You're dating K-GCO.

Aug- Ya been on my mind ta.

I looked up at him.

Me-Really?

Aug- Realley.

August put his hands on my waist. I smiled.

Me- I'm sorry....... For leaving you... I really am. I would never do that again-GCO.

Aug- It's not jus ya Ryan. We both said we weren't happey........ But den I wusn't happey with out ya etha.

Me-*Smiles*

I smiled and leaned in and gave August a kiss. He was moving his lips so slow. Extra slow. I talked in between the kiss.

Me- Stop teasing me.

He laughed which made the kiss end.

Me- Together again?..

Aug- I guess I can deal with ya again. *Smirk*

Me- *Chuckles* Whatever. Guess what Ava said today.

Aug- What?

Me- Her first words. *Smiles*

Aug- Realley, what she sey?

Me- "Da da". *Smiles*

Aug- Ya lying.

Me- Dead serious.

Aug- AVA!

August walked to the bedroom where Ava was laying at.

Me- Big head don't wake her up.

I ran after him.