Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
That night we landed in London. I was the first off. I'm super sleepy. The bodyguards escorted Ava and I to a car. We got in and it took us to the hotel. We took the elevator up to the floor August was on and got off. We knocked on the very last door and August opened it. He looked sleepy. I think we woke him up.

He moved out the way so I can get through. When I walked around the corner I saw Seyvn laying on the couch asleep. Of course I gasp!

August could tell I was fine to snap so he pulled me in his room.

Me-*Whisper Yells* Why is she here!

Aug- I invited hea.

Me- What!

Aug- Onley because I wanted ta talk bout da babey situation.

Me- I thought you said it wasn't yours!

Aug- Nobodey is one hundred percent shure.... I feel like it ain't mines but ya neva kno.

Me-... What if it is yours?....

August stayed silent. He scratched the back of his head. A tear slipped from my eyes.

Me-..... You'll leave me for her wouldn't you.....

Aug- I neva said dat.

Me- Actions speak way louder then words.

We just stood there.

Me-..I guess... I'll go.

I turned around but August grabbed my arm.

Aug- Ryan don be like dat.

Me- Leave me alone August.

Aug- Jus stay. I can tell ya sleepy.

Me- I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Worry about your baby mama.

I walked out the room.

Me- Wheres the girls?

Aug- Ya can't take dem. Dey my nieces.

Me- They would want to be with me!

Aug- Dey my blood.

I looked at August with pure hate.

Me- Right when I think we're getting good. You turn around and do shit like this!

Aug- I told ya da reason she hera! It's ya dats leaving me. If ya ain't happy den ok. Leave.

Me- How could I be happy with someone who doesn't love me!..

I was crying by now.

Me- How could I be happy with someone who'll up and leave me and his daughter to go with his second baby mama!? How August!?

Aug- I NEVA SAID DAT! STOP ASSUMING! DATS DA PROBLEM. YA DON LISTEN TA ME!

Seyvn was up by now.

Me- Well I'm one less problem you have to worry about.

I looked Seyvn up and down.

Me- Your the cause of all this. You do know that right.

Seyvn- It's not my fault that yo boo got me pregnant. *Smiles*

Me- You two have a nice life. I'm done. Are you happy August? You're officially cut. I've been dealing with your bull and these thots of yours for too long. I'm over it. I'm over us. I quit.

I walked out the hotel room crying. I heard August calling my name but I kept walking. I got in the elevator with Ava.

Me-*Baby Talks* We're going home.......*Sniffs*

I got off the elevator and walked out the lobby. I got in a car and it drove me to the airport. Ava and I got on the jet. Since it was 1 something in the morning I went and laid down. Ava was wide awake. She started crying when I wouldn't play with her because I wanted to sleep. I patted her back and next thing I know I'm crying with her.