Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
Tonight we are in LA. August was suppose to come to this concert but he got caught up with all his business but he's coming tonight after the concert.

I'm a month and a half pregnant now and nobody knows at all. I'm surprised my fashion stylist hasn't found out. Anyway, tonight I'm wearing a romper with strings. The strings help cover up my tiny belly. Lately I've been feeling pain but maybe that's just because I haven't started my prenatal vitamins yet.

I was sitting in my dressing room looking at a baby clothes magazine when my phone rung. It was August.

*******Phone Conversation******

Me- Hey.

Aug- What's poppin.

Me- Nothing really. I'm reading a magazine and eating a banana.

Aug- What is it bout?

Me- Bab-..bananas.

Aug- Ya reading a magazine bout bananas?

Me- Uh yes! It's a fruit magazine.

Aug- *Chuckles* Ian kno dey made dos.

I suddenly got a feeling in my stomach.

Me- Aug baby hold on.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up all my banana...a little blood too. I wiped my mouth and walked back out.

Me- I'm back.

Aug- Ya ok?

Me- Y-yea... Just a little sick. Nothing major.

Aug- Want me to bring you medicine when I get there?

Me- No. I'm fine.

Aug- Ya shure?

I nodded like August could see me.

Me- Of course. *Smiles*

Somebody knocked on the door.

Jas- They ready Ry.

I nodded.

Me- Aug I got to go.

Aug- Ightt. I luh ya.

Me- I love you more.

Aug- See ya when I get dhere.

Me- Ok.

I hung up the phone and walked out the dressing room with Jas.

Jas- Where's my Ava?

Me- My assistant has her. She's probably napping now.

Jas- *Chuckles* Like always.

I laughed too.

When we got backstage I got hooked up and everything. Me and my two boy background dancers walked out and started the show. In the middle of it I got this really bad cramp in my stomach so I bent down. I kept a smile though but in my eyes I was in pain.

After the show I went straight to the hotel with Ava. I tucked her in bed with and we fell asleep. In the middle of my sleep I had to pee. I walked to the bathroom and peed but this pee hurt! I looked in the toilet and there was blood everywhere and something floating in it.

This can't be happening to me. I sat on the floor crying my heart out. Did I just lose my baby?!

I heard my hotel door open and close. August...he's here. I got up super fast and pulled my pjs up. Blood was all over me. I don't care if August finds out anymore!

I walked out the bathroom to see August giving Ava a kiss on the cheek. He pulled the covers back over her and stood up. He sat his phone down and that's when he turned around. I was a mess. I was bleeding and crying. My eyes were super red and puffy.

Aug- Ryan?! What's wrong? What's goin own? Why ya bleeding. Whera all dis blood coming from.

He ran over to me. I didn't answer his questions. I just fell into his arms.

Me-*Crying* I lost it....

Aug- Ya lost what?!

I looked at myself in the mirror behind August.

Me-*Whispers* I lost it....... I lost our baby.