Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
So the next day we had a break from the tour. I was hanging out with Ava in my hotel room while everyone went out to have fun. I'm exhausted. Pop, lock, and dropping it every night can really take a toll on you!

I was just watching cartoons with Ava when I heard a knock on my door. I got up with Ava to see who it could be. When I opened the door I smiled.

Me-*Smiles* Jay.

Jay- Wussup. *Smiles*

Me- Come in.

I stepped to the side and let him in. I closed the door behind him.

Me- What brings you here?

Jay- I was wondering if you'll like to... Come to a basketball game with me.

I blushed. And looked down.

Me- Sounds like you're asking me on a date..

Jay- Maybe I am.

I looked up. I was smiling.

Me- I would love to go on a date with you but who's going to look after my child?

Jay- One step ahead of you. I asked your assistant. She said she'll keep her.

I blushed.

Me- Seems like you had this planned out.

Jay- *Smirks* Maybe.

I laughed.

Me- I accept your invitation. *Smiles*

Jay was cheesing hard.

Jay- I'll come back around round 6:00.

I bite my lip and nodded.

Jay- Alright. I'll catch you later. Bye lil ma.

He tickled Ava and she smiled at him. Jay walked out and I closed the door behind him. I'm going on a date. Yay! I checked the time 4. I started getting Ava situated for tonight while I'm away. I packed her baby bag with everything she'll need. At 5 p.m I got myself together. I had on jeans that rolled up at the end, a white tank top, and some tan open toed heels. My hair was in wavy curls and I had on natural makeup. I added a black leather jacket. At 5:50 my assistant came and got Ava. I kissed her a billion times before she left. Around 6:00 Jay came.

Jay- You look stunning.

Me- So do you. *Smiles*

Jay grabbed my hand and we walked out the hotel room. We got in a waiting car and it drove us to the airport? When we got out the car and started walking to his jet I was talking to him.

Me- Where exactly is this game?

Jay- Brooklyn. I own the team.

Me- Really?! That's great.

Jay chuckled.

Jay- Thank You.

Me- You're making boss moves. *Chuckles*

Jay- yea but I've been waiting for a woman to come and be apart of my empire.

I blushed knowing exactly what he was talking about.

We got on the jet and it took off to Brooklyn. We got there around 8:30 and Jay said the game started at 9 p.m.

We got off the jet and got in a limo. It took us to the stadium. The paps were all up in our grills when we got out. Me and Jay were hand in hand walking in.We got in and Jay talked to some people then we went and found our seats. Our servant brought me a lemon line water. It was actually good.

During the game me and Jay laughed when people fell. I felt so comfortable around him. He was a nice man.

When the game ended me and Jay stood up laughing. We clapped for the teams. I still had some of my water. As we were walking out Jay was talking.

Jay- Tonight was great. Thank you for coming.

Me- *Smiles* Thank you for inviting me.

He chuckled.

Jay- No problem but.... Ryan.

Me- Huh?

We stopped and turned towards each other.

Jay- I've been thinking. And I can't get you out of my mind. I think about you day and night... I know this is our second time seeing each other but I feel that theirs a connection between us. Basically what I'm trying to say is..Will you be mine?

I thought about that for a moment.

Me- Jay I....

I pondered on what I should say. I don't want to hurt August but then again he fucks the whole world and never thinks about me so why can't I be happy.

Me-*Smiles* Of course.

Jay smiled and kissed me. He spoon me around in the air. I held on to his neck. We forgot about all the paps.