Ryan's Pov

Ryan Pov
WE ARE IN MIAMI!!! Yes, once again I'm in Miami! But this time I'm with my munchinkins! Yes, August let them come. I didn't tell him about the basketball game and Jay z being here. My team let me and Jay have a little break for now. Jay isn't with me now. He's coming on the actually day of the game but I wanted to get here early so I can have time with the girls and Ava.

We just landed in Miami and we stepped off the jet.

Kay- It's so hot out here.

Mya- Right.

Me-*Smiles* Its Florida! Sunshine state.

Chay- I love it.

I chuckled.

Me- Come on girls.

The driver of our car held the door open for us as we got in. I unwrapped Ava and laid her on my chest.

Me- How has school been going?

Chay- Good.

Mya- Yea I have all A's! *Smiles*

Chay- Me too!

I looked at Kay.

Me- Kay?....What about you...

Kay- I got an 'X' on my coloring project.

Me- What? Why.

Kay- I didn't do it...

Me- Kay you have to do your work.

Kay- I know..

She looked down.

Kay- I'm sorry.

Me- It's ok baby.

I kissed her forehead.

Mya- Mama?

I looked at her.

Me- What's up? *Smiles*

Mya- I, well, We miss you.

Me- I miss you girls too. *Smiles*

Chay- Then come back.

Kay- Please.

Mya- Uncle August is sad.

Kay- Yea he doesn't do anything anymore. He just stays in his room all day.

Chay- Yea. We order pizza all the time and the driver of the van takes us to and from school.

Kay- We have to fix our own lunches mama.

Me- Girls I love y'all. You know that?

They nodded.

Me- I love August..... But some things just aren't me- GCO

Mya- You two are made for each other!

Me- I....*Sighs* ....... We are different in many ways......... I found happiness. I hope one day he will too.

Kay- He's happy with you and Ava and us!

Me- ...I'll try to talk to him when I take y'all back to Atlanta.

Chay- Promise?

Me-*Smiles* Promise.

The car stopped at a hotel and we got out. We waved at the paps before walking in and checking in. We got on the elevator and it took us up to our floor. When we got in the room we laid our bags down.

Me- Ok. So what do you want to do now?

Kay- Beach!

Me-*Laughs* Do y'all want to do that?

I looked at Chay and Mya.

Them- Yes!

Me- Well ok then. Let's get ready.

The girls got ready and I put Ava on a swimsuit. I got myself all dolled up too. When we all was ready to go we left the room.

Kay- Going to the beach! *Giggles*

I laughed. We pulled up to the beach and got out the car with my bodyguards. The girls ran to the sand. I had Ava on her little bucket hat so the paps couldn't see her face.

Me- Woah Ava! This sand is hot baby.

She was "Eating" her hand. I found a nice spot and laid our blanket and beach goods out.

I looked down at Ava.

Me- Fun in the sun.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

(A/N sorry for the late update but Empire had my full attention today. 😂)