Chapter 59 - The Final Battle

Link and everyone else woke up at Hyrule Field.

The malice was still shrouding the planet, which was strange.

Someone screamed and everyone turned around to see a giant cloud of malice, made up all the malice in the world that had all gathered in one place to form the final form of evil, Dark Beast Ganon.

Dark Beast Ganon was made purely of malice, and took on the shape of a Pig-Beast.

It turned to face the heroes.

"We are inside a force field" Zelda observed "I think that if Dark Beast Ganon defeats us, it will break through the force field and destroy the world"

"Yeah" Link agreed "And we can't let that happen. So let's fight our Final Battle"

Dark Beast Ganon opened its mouth wide, and out came an incredibly destructive beam of malice that causing an earthquake.

Dark Beast Ganon summoned several Malice Guardians, Malice Hinoxes, and Malice Lynels.

The Sages and everyone else began working together to fight back against Dark Beast Ganon and the Malice Monsters.

Link drew the Golden Sword and Shield, and approached Dark Beast Ganon, and was interrupted by a group of Malice Guardians that Link had to fight.

Princess Zelda rode past Link on a Royal White Stallion horse, and when a giant light circle appeared on Dark Beast Ganon's body, Zelda fired a Light Arrow at it.

The first one missed, and so did the second one, but the third of Zelda's Light Arrows hit the Light Circle, and it vanished, and Dark Beast Ganon roared in pain.

"What are you doing?" Link called out to Zelda

"Wounding Dark Beast Ganon" Zelda replied

As Link continued to duel the Malice Guardians, Zelda continued riding by on her Royal White Stallion, and she destroyed another Light Circle to wound Dark Beast Ganon again.

"Hey Link!" Link's little sister Aryll came running up to Link

"Hey Aryll!" Link exclaimed "Haven't seen you in a while!"

"Well-" Aryll said "I-

One of Dark Beast Ganon's Destructive Lasers plowed right through the spot where Aryll was standing

"NOOOOOOOO!" Link screamed louder than he ever had screamed in his life "ARYLL!"

"Oh my hylia" Mipha walked over to Link "I-"

Link couldn't hear what was going on around him anymore.

He was in such disbelief that he wasn't even aware that the blast had ripped off the arm he held his sheild with.

Link, now without one of his arms and without a younger sister, marched over to Dark Beast Ganon in extreme rage.

"GANON!" Link shouted, but the Demon King didn't have ears to hear him with.

Link wanted revenge.

Meanwhile, Zelda continued riding on the Royal White Stallion and fighting against Dark Beast Ganon.

She saw what happened to Aryll, and began riding faster toward the third Light Circle.

She fired another Light Arrow and it was gone.

All three on Dark Beast Ganon's right side had been removed, and Dark Beast Ganon was roaring.

All that Zelda had left was the one on Dark Beast Ganon's belly, and the three on his left side.

Zelda rode in for Dark Beast Ganon's right side, and got rid of the fourth Light Circle.

While she waited for the next one to appear, she prayed to Hylia for good luck.

"Mother, Father, and Impa, if you are watching me up there..." Princess Zelda whispered "I will avenge you all"

Zelda took out the fifth Light Circle, and there was one to go on Dark Beast Ganon's right side

As Link stomped around and yelled while he took out Malice Monsters with his Golden Sword, Zelda rode underneath Dark Beast Ganon's stomach and fired at the sixth and final Light Circle, under his belly.

Once it was gone, Dark Beast Ganon roared louder than ever before, and Zelda rode back to the others and got off her horse.

"Link!" she called over to the Legendary Hero "It is time to avenge the fallen people of Hyrule"

Link quit yelling, and nodded, and walked over to confront Dark Beast Ganon with his Golden Sword.

"Are you ready?" the Hero's Spirit asked Link "You know every sword move, and have overcome every trial.... I believe you are at this point capable of defeating anyone"

Link nodded at the Hero's Spirit, and his Golden Master Sword began to shine brightly.

Revali got out a Bomb Arrow and blew up some grass near Link to start a small fire, that created an updrift of wind.

Link got his paraglider and jumped above the updrift, using the paraglider to rise above Ganon.

In midair, Link put the paraglider away, and prepared to strike.

As Link sliced the Giant Malice Eye on Ganon's forehead with the Golden Sword harder than any other strike before, the Hero's Spirit got out his wooden spiritual sword and struck along with Link. 

The Spirits of all the other past heroes also fought alongside Link and the Hero's Spirit.

With Seven strikes, the Giant Malice Eye exploded, and the physical form of Dark Beast Ganon collapsed into another malice cloud.

Calamity Ganon roared and soared in a circle around the Heros.

Six of the Seven Sages awakened their holy powers: Mipha, Revali, Urbosa, Daruk, Ilia, and Midna.

Their light powers restrained Calamity Ganon as Zelda released the Triforce of Wisdom from within her, and Link gave her the Triforce of Courage.

The Triforce of Power rose from the ashes of Hyrule Castle and drifted over to the other two pieces, uniting the Complete Triforce at last.

Zelda used the Power of the Complete Triforce, to destroy Evil once and for all, and so that Demise's reincarnations would never again rise.

Once Evil was gone, and no more malice shrouded over the planet, the force field vanished, Hyrule became filled with light again, and the Triforce ascended to the heavens to where it came from.

The Final Battle was over at last, and Hyrule had been saved.