Chapter 2

Ryder POV
I was up top of the lookout playing video games on my pup pad. I was playing a good game until.

*Ring Ring*

*Answers*

That's when I get a called from Everest.

Ryder: "Hello Ryder here"

Everest: "Hey Ryder how you doing?"

Ryder: "I'm doing fine Everest how are you and Jake doing?"

Everest: "We're doing fine just Jake is busy with the paper works"

Ryder: "Oh business paperwork by any chance"

Everest: "Yup Jakes Mountain best place to snowboard but have lots of work to take of"

Everest then show Jake writing on paper on his desks. With a bunch of stack of paper next to him.

Jake: "That's why I put in hard work like you with the Paw Patrol"

Everest: "Anyway how's the pups doing?"

Ryder: "Their doing fine they are just playing outside right now"

Everest: "That's sound good and I have an idea for us the Paw Patrol could do this week"

Ryder: "What's your idea?"

Everest: "We go on a camping for the weekend in the forest near Adventure Bay"

Ryder: "There a forest near Adventure Bay?"

Everest: "Yeah not far from here actually we should go the Paw Patrol has been working hard"

Ryder: "Your right they have been working hard for the past couple months"

Everest: "And no mission for the past couple of weeks"

Ryder: "That too ok I guess we should go camping"

Everest: "Yes that's fantastic"

Ryder: "I'll see if the pups want to go I'll let you know later"

Everest: "Ok bye Ryder"

Jake: "Bye Ryder oh no I wrote in the wrong spot dang it"

Ryder: "Hehe bye guys"

*Hang Up*

Ryder: "Ok time to tel the pups"

Chase POV
The pups and I were in the middle of tug a war between me, Marshall and Rubble vs Rocky, Zuma and Skye. So far no team was able to pull the flag across their line. That's until my team started pulling harder making the other team struggling. As the flag got closer and closer to our line victory was in our sight.

Ryder: Hey Pups

Ryder came walking to us, by instinct I quickly let go and sit in position ready. Then Marshall and Rubble were pulled in by the rope and fly to Rocky's team. They crashed in a pile then Rocky's team cheered for winning while Rubble and Marshall both look at me angry. I smiled nervously trying to show that I'm sorry.

Chase: "He..he sorry"

Ryder: "Hahahe Anyway pups Everest called and she-"

Marshall: "WhatDidSheSay?"

Ryder: "Woah Marshall slow down"

Marshall: "Oh soorrryyy"

Ryder: "I didn't mean that slow but guess what Everest suggested that we go camping since there hasn't been any emergency"

Skye: "Oooo camping yes yep yep" (back flip) "I love camping"

Rocky: "Yeah it's sounds fun"

Zuma: "It's also perfect for us as a vacation"