Chapter 59

Chase POV
I just stayed while everyone else left, I don't want to leave Rubble I don't. I don't want to abandon him again no Never Again. I will die here with him that's what I wanted. I won't cause more trouble if I die here right now, You hear me god kill me KILL ME NOW.

"Why are you still here?"

I was stun for a moment but then look around to see who said that, there was no one. Until a blue ball of light came flying out me and flew around then the light shine bright and it turn into a blue wolf. It's him the one who made me like this.

Arron: "It's been a while"

Chase: "You bastard why you are you hear and if you could do that why didn't you stop me or even made me like this, now Rubble is dead for real"

Arron: "I have to Chase you were chosen, I saw so much greatness in you and Ken saw greatness in Marshall, you two were meant to be great"

Chase: "What kind of greatness lead to this, all my friends hate me, lost my trust in my brother, I lost my young brother again (sniff), how can something great feel so much pain"

Arron: "Chase you got to stop putting yourself down because of what you did in the past because it just don't matter right now"

Chase: "But I'm a monster"

Arron: "Again Chase you just think that your a monster, because the decision you make"

Chase: "But look what my choice lead me, I brought nothing but pain to everyone I loved even though I was trying to protect them"

Arron: "Yes your choice did lead you to this but bad choice is what is needed in life Chase"

Chase: "Needed pft life would be better without it"

Arron: "You think everyone will think the same, now hear me out, if Rubble didn't make that choice to get the soccer out of that tree no matter how small he was back then, no matter how dangerous it could be, you think he'll regret it?"

Chase: "How do you know that?"

Arron: "I've seen your memories Chase, and I know Rubble didn't regret getting that ball you know why?"

Chase: "Why?"

Arron: "Because if he didn't get the ball he would have never meet you Marshall, the Paw Patrol or Jane"

I stayed silent because he was right if Rubble didn't get the ball we would have never met. Heck I don't think we would have a contribution pup.

Arron: "See life needs bad choices in order to make good ones, life can't get better if there's nothing bad in the first place"

Chase: "But the choices I made was very bad and selfish"

Arron: "Did you regret it?"

Chase: "Y-Yes I did, I really regret it"

Arron: "Do you plan on doing it again to others?"

Chase: "No never ever again"

Arron: "DO YOU WANT TO HURT YOUR FRIENDS?"

Chase: "NO!"

Arron: "DO YOU WANT TO HURT YOUR BROTHER AGAIN?!"

Chase: "NO!!!"

Arron: "Then your not a monster Chase, if you see the things you did was wrong and regret it then your no monster, your just a pup who made the wrong choices, everyone in the world makes mistakes but it's up to them to decide what's next for their lives"

The way he said it to sounds just like what Skye said to me when she found out I was a legend wolf. Now that I think about she was right their both right. I've started to feel a bit better. Then I started remembering everything I did in my life with Rubble, Marshall and others even Jane the fun memories I made with them. I am no monster I am Chase the German Shepherd and the Paw Patrol Police Pup. I started to smile again and Arron look at me proud.