Chapter 48

Zuma POV

*PPPPFFF*

I spatted out my drink of water the moment they said legend wolf, finally after all this time we can finally find the alpha and end it all. I look over the others to see their faces but when I look at Wubble he was covered with my water I spat out.

Zuma: "Sorry dude"

Rubble: "We'll- We'll deal with this later Zuma"

Wubble then resume focus on the screen and so did the rest of us. We got a good view and hearing thanks to Skye.

Jane(Slash): "So when can we meet him?"

Jane straight away get to the point which makes sense since the full moon is tomorrow night.

Coby: "Sorry but if there are any more wolves who would like to join us have to meet tomorrow night"

Chase(Thunder): "What!"

Rose: "Sorry but that's his orders"

Rocky(Twig): "Why not meet now and saved the time"

Mary: "He wants it tomorrow and he's not changing his mind for anyone"

Coby: "So it's either tomorrow or never trust me again, your lucky we are not like the others they would have force or threaten you to go, so it tomorrow or never"

Team A all look at each other little frightened of their choice. Heck even the rest of us got scared of what they would say. That's when Jane step in.

Jane(Slash): "We'll meet tomorrow"

Coby: "Great same spot right here, we'll take you to our alpha but are you sure this is a warning once you join you can never back out"

Rose: "He's not joking guys"

Jane(Slash): "We'll join"

Mary: "Ok met us here same place same time"

Jane(Slash): "We will thanks"

They all said their goodbyes to the wolves and the wolves started walking away leaving. Then Jane started walking in a direction but Team A look confused.

Chase: "Hold up Jane why did you agree on meeting tomorrow"

Jane: "Because it's the only way"

Marshall: "We could have said no and pretend to leave and follow them"

Jane: "You don't get it there are many more of them if we follow them they will see us as invaders and kill us before we even meet the alpha"

Chase: "But still it's risking to much the full moon is tomorrow night and we are meeting with the alpha he's going to be even more harder to kill"

Jane: "Which is why we got to be prepared and get geared up, it's a risky shot but it's the only way for this plan to work"

Rocky: "There's no turning back now we already plan to meet them back here tomorrow"

Everest: "Let's head back and make a plan"

Jane: "Nightwing did you copy that?"

Skye: "Yes I copy heading back to base now"

Then each pups except for Skye since she can fly, started walking back to the cabin. Me and Team B got off the cameras and computer and waited for the rest to come back. We waited in the living and I saw Wubble wiping himself with a towel. He then give me a glare of revenge and I got a bit nervous.

Ryder: "You've dug your own grave Zuma"

I look at Ryder who seems to be enjoying my torture of shame. I playfully stick out my tongue at him and see him doing the same back to me. I then see Wubble went into the kitchen possibly making dinner. Thirty minutes past and Team A have finally arrived. Then came in all tired and exhausted.