Chapter 33

Chase POV
He's alive Rubble really alive I couldn't think of anything to say. I just hugged him without saying a word.

Rubble: "Woah Chase straight for a hug"

Chase: "It's you it's really you Rubble"

Rubble: "Yeah yeah it's me Chase"

Chase: "Your alive I-I-I don't know what to say"

Rubble: "You don't have to Chase I just miss you so much"

Chase: "I miss you too"

We hug for a few minutes and everyone felt happy except Jane. She look a bit annoyed by this but didn't say a thing. Then me and Rubble stop hugging and wipe our tears out of our eyes. Then the pups and Ryder all went to us and ask Rubble tons of questions.

Ryder: "Rubble how long were you alive?"

Rocky: "Why didn't you tell us your alive?"

Everest: "Have you been living in the forest this whole time?"

Zuma: "Dude you gotta tell what happened with you?"

Skye: "Are you feeling ok do you need something to eat?"

Marshall: "How did you survive this whole time?"

Chase: "What about......your arm?"

We all then look at Rubble right side to see his arm. But it wasn't really an arm, it's an arm but it's looks like a robot arm.

Rubble: "Yeah it's gone but I got a cool robot arm now hehe"

Chase: "How did you get it?"

Jane: "From me"

Ryder: "Jane, Rubble please tell us what happened, how did you help Rubble, Chase and Marshall told us they chew his arm off and assume Rubble was dead"

Jane: "We'll tell you this once we get somewhere safe, follow me"

Chase: "How do we not know this isn't a trick?"

Rubble: "Because she save not only mines but you two as well"

This made all of us feel little intense, this girl pup save our lives?. Jane then walk in one direction with Rubble by her side. I hesitated for a moment but we all then follow them, we then eventually follow them to a cabin. It's the cabin I saw last time, I remain silent and we all went inside. Inside wasn't what I expected, it has some tv that has some beacon around the house. There's some gears hanging on the wall with some sharp daggers,spears and ax. Then on the table I see Rubble's arm in a container of water that is hook up to a computer. Everyone else look impressed, but felt very disturb seeing the arm.

Rocky: "Wow cool cabin and cool tech"

Jane: "Thanks it wasn't easy finding these things in the forest you know"

What why didn't she say anything mean to Rocky.

Zuma: "Wow your some nerd aren't ya?"

Jane: "I wouldn't call myself a nerd I would say a scientist"

WHAT Zuma called her a nerd A NERD and she didn't freak or say anything back. She definitely only saying mean stuff to me and Marshall but why.

Skye: "So you said you lived in the forest your whole life by yourself?"

Jane hesitate for a moment then Rubble jump in quickly.

Rubble: "Hey how about we have a sit and tell you guys what happen"

The pups nodded and Rubble showed us a place where we all can sit. It was a nice bench and a table in the middle. We all went up and sat down while Rubble and Jane pulls some chairs and sat across the table. But I still wonder why didn't Jane answer Skye questions and why did Rubble cover for her.