Chapter 52

Marshall POV
I was chatting with Zuma and Chase in the kitchen but my mind was focus on Chase. He had a chat with Skye earlier and came inside looking serious but also a bit sad. What happen with them outside.

Everest: "Hey Marshall"

Marshall: "Oh h-hey Everest"

I wasn't expecting Everest to talk to me out of the blue like that. Once again I gotten nervous I need to get better control on that.

Everest: "Can I speak with you please alone"

Marshall: "Oh uh sure"

I felt even more nervous now I'm gonna be alone with Everest. What does she want to talk about, does she knows I like you. We both went into the boys room for privacy. After Everest close the door we both hop on the bed. My mind was about to think of something dirty, Stop It we are just talking.

Marshall: "S-So what do you want to talk about?"

Everest: "Are you and Chase hiding something?"

My nervous went straight to panic mode, I couldn't think of anything to say, if I tell her the truth it might ruin everything. Plus Chase would be very mad at me.

Marshall: "Um no Everest why would you think that?"

Everest: "Because Skye try talk with Chase but he wouldn't tell her anything and she suspects you were part of it too"

Damn it so Skye knows we're hiding something got to think of something. Maybe a lie that wouldn't hurt anyone. Except it only cause me more trouble ahhh I don't know.

Marshall: "They probably just to shy to tell each other how they feel"

Everest: "You mean telling each other that their in loved?"

Marshall: "Yes of course you should see that they like each other is was obvious"

Everest: "It's weird it's obvious but when it's themselves they don't see it"

Marshall: "I know right haha"

Phew I got through that and it wasn't a lie, Skye and Chase do like each other. Ah now I can leave the room without worrying a thing.

Everest: "But why did Chase make Skye tumble back if he was being shy?"

What Chase makes Skye tumble back, he would never do that especially to Skye. Damn it Chase what did you got me into now.

Marshall: "What I didn't know that"

Everest: "It's have to be because you guys are hiding something"

Marshall: "But (lied) we are not"

Everest: "Marshall I know you better then even Chase, I could tell your hiding something and your not ok with it"

Marshall: "I just can't tell you Everest"

Everest: "Why is it because of Chase?"

Marshall: "No well maybe a little"

Everest: "Why can't you stand up for yourself Marshall, I know Chase is leader but seriously you got to put your feelings before his"

Marshall: "I know but he good, he knows what he's doing Everest"

Everest: "Really did he do a good job hiding Rubble assume death from everyone, is he good at lying to everyone he loved, is he good at making your feelings not worth listening, didn't he make you lie to us"

I stop to think for a moment, I did it again, I let Chase control me. I listen to him and now look it brought nothing but trouble. Why why am I doing this to myself.